"It is time to bring the boy home" Daily Telegraph on Owen - 11th May

Guest graemeh72

I think in the long run, losing Martins would become a bigger loss than losing Owen. Martins has got years left. Michael's got only a couple before he's finished if you know what I mean.

As long as we ignore the fact Owen is x10 the striker, this sounds good.

I see.

I think in the long run, losing Martins would become a bigger loss than losing Owen. Martins has got years left. Michael's got only a couple before he's finished if you know what I mean.

As long as we ignore the fact Owen is x10 the striker, this sounds good.

Owen is just better at positioning, creativity and reading the game. Things that all experienced players have. Martins will learn that when he fully adapts to the game. Pluss Oba's faster, stronger has a great shot and a hell of a leap...

But at the moment, Owen is the better player. But in a year or two...

He has a great shot? He also has a fucking terrible shot. He seems to use the former once for evert 4 or 5 times he uses the latter.

Oh, and the idea that suddenly, because he wants away, Owen is just a simple finisher, or an average player, is absolutely shite. What next, "we're ok because we've got Shola and Oba"???? :lol: :lol:

Guest shearer_united

My Suggestion: Get rid of Owen as soon as possible. Has not even made half the impact on the team itself than Dyer did when he returned from injury.

My Suggestion: Get rid of Owen as soon as possible. Has not even made half the impact on the team itself than Dyer did when he returned from injury.

Christ, stop it. I just laughed so hard fruit-shoot nearly came out of my nose.

FYP

FYP

Full of sugar tbh. But cheers for the completely unecessary and unfunny edit. Good lad.

Guest TheOrder

FYP

Full of sugar tbh. But cheers for the completely unecessary and unfunny edit. Good lad.

I did snigger tbh.

FYP

I did snigger tbh.

hear that? Thats me resting my case.

Guest TheOrder

FYP

I did snigger tbh.

Christ, you wouldnt think you were an adult :D

FYP

I did snigger tbh.

Christ, you wouldnt think you were an adult :D

Sshh, don't spoil my grooming.

"Owen is just better at positioning, creativity and reading the game. Things that all experienced players have. Martins will learn"

biggest load of **** ive heard in ages.  Owen had real talent, and had it from a young age. Hes been a natural striker since age 7.  Either martins deserves a oscar for faking some really crap performances in recent matches or hes really just NOT up to the grade.

Maritns might become a top class striker in time, but owen just on a different lvl.  I doubt martins will ever progress to that lvl.