Nicky Shorey?

Guest Deep456
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£3m no more.

£6m gets you Baines, especially if Wigan go down.

Shorey is better.

No he's not.

He is. Baines is at fault for half of Wigans goals and their defence is even worse than ours.

Readings defensive stats are only marginally better than ours - about 2 goals, i think.

about even now.

Not saying Shorey isn't better than what we've got, but yet again people on here (who don't even watch US that often) are talking abotu a player being top class, etc, having probably seen him twice.

Yet you feel you can comment on Samuel when you clearly havent seen him or if you have it was a number of years ago..

Not saying Shorey isn't better than what we've got, but yet again people on here (who don't even watch US that often) are talking abotu a player being top class, etc, having probably seen him twice.

Yet you feel you can comment on Samuel when you clearly havent seen him or if you have it was a number of years ago..

I was actually commenting on OUR players, who i have seen far too much of. We have amongst the worst defenders in the league. Therefore most options would be better.

I was actually commenting on OUR players, who i have seen far too much of. We have amongst the worst defenders in the league. Therefore most options would be better.

Well that one isn't. In your opinion we only have one quality striker at the club and one with potential to be good yest Viduka isn't good enough for us. Yet Samuel obviously is because Babayaro is shit.

Do you just love the whole negativity thing so if we keep signing shit players you will have plenty to moan about?

Guest Deep456

Well that one isn't. In your opinion we only have one quality striker at the club and one with potential to be good yest Viduka isn't good enough for us. Yet Samuel obviously is because Babayaro is s***.

Do you just love the whole negativity thing so if we keep signing s*** players you will have plenty to moan about?

Someone hand Norther Monkey a towel because he just got rinsed. xDD

Well that one isn't. In your opinion we only have one quality striker at the club and one with potential to be good yest Viduka isn't good enough for us. Yet Samuel obviously is because Babayaro is shit.

Do you just love the whole negativity thing so if we keep signing shit players you will have plenty to moan about?

We have NO good left backs. We have 2 decent (and better in one case) forwards - at the moment.

I don't personally think Viduka is any fucking good, but please feel free to continue calling for him - when he arrives and does fuck all, you'll be able to spend ages making excuses for him then.

We have NO good left backs. We have 2 decent (and better in one case) forwards - at the moment.

I don't personally think Viduka is any fucking good, but please feel free to continue calling for him - when he arrives and does fuck all, you'll be able to spend ages making excuses for him then.

Please tell me what makes Viduka no good? His link up play, his ability to hold the ball up, quality finishing? What is it exactly that makes him not good enough for Newcastle?

19 goals in 29 starts this season is a fucking good fluke I reckon!

Guest LUKASJJ

Im not sure who i would prefer. There are 3 i can think of unless Big Sam thinks of a foreigner. The 3 are- Bride, Baines and Shorey. I would take any of the 3. I personally wud prefer Bridge. I also like the look of Shorey looked very good against us a couple of weeks ago. Baines looks good but not sure really, only ever really seen his long range goals not his defending.

Wouldnt mind offering 6 million for Shorey and Hunt @ Reading.