The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest alex

I was agreeing with what you said. Shame you have to attach what you perceive as my agenda to my posts. In the absence of any evidence I might add. A bit like bringing up things others have said in your responses to me, I don't see the relevance.

OK.

Your first post suggested otherwise though.

No problem.

Cool, we're both happy with Sam aren't we? Nice one Shepherd as far as I'm concerned. I like to think I give credit where it's due and he deserves it in this instance.

I was agreeing with what you said. Shame you have to attach what you perceive as my agenda to my posts. In the absence of any evidence I might add. A bit like bringing up things others have said in your responses to me, I don't see the relevance.

OK.

No problem.

Cool, we're both happy with Sam aren't we? Nice one Shepherd as far as I'm concerned. I like to think I give credit where it's due and he deserves it in this instance.

Lets hope he succeeds then. Not just as NUFC fans, but this time, people who are supporting this appointment can't deny it later, as its here on these pages, unlike when they supported the appointments of Dalglish and Gullit.

Or Souness

Are you going to tell us when you haven't bothered to buy a season ticket yet ? Was it when we had a shite board or before 1992  mackems.gif

We appointed a good manager today, are you one of those who foolishly said "we couldn't attract them" ... eat humble pie or Shepherds pie  mackems.gif

My first comment is a straightforward BTW, you're not shy are you ?

Not forgetting your other username, as it seems to be important to you. [ I might get an intelligent and reasonable answer to this from someone who is obviously one of those clever boys on toonspastic]

Same rules apply. Tell the truth and you get your responses.

I have answered about pre-1992. In your anxiety you seem to have missed it. I will still go to games, probably more than you as I still go to away games. I may not buy a season ticket simply to present my disdain at the mismanagement of the club over a 3 year period.

Humble pie? When i I say we couldnt attract them now? I said we failed miserably with two appalling appointments prior to this. Of course, some thought Souness was a 'top boss' :lol:

Please read rather than getting anxious.

As for your use of 'teentastic', toonspastic'? It makes you sound like a right tool tbh.

Please refrain rom the lies and the tabloid nonsense and you may get your wish.

Why say you dont give a toss when you have spun this out so long? All you have to do is start to tell the truth.  :smitten:

I have answered about pre-1992. In your anxiety you seem to have missed it. I will still go to games, probably more than you as I still go to away games. I may not buy a season ticket simply to present my disdain at the mismanagement of the club over a 3 year period.

Humble pie? When i I say we couldnt attract them now? I said we failed miserably with two appalling appointments prior to this. Of course, some thought Souness was a 'top boss' :lol:

As for your use of 'teentastic', toonspastic'? It makes you sound like a right tool tbh.

Why say you dont give a toss when you have spun this out so long? All you have to do is start to tell the truth.  :smitten:

On the contrary, only a complete tool would make such an issue that you have done over people using different usernames on different message boards while at the same time avoiding telling us you own other usernames.

Ditto a person who has found one post out of hundreds which make a comment totally in contradicition to everything else a person has posted. You might be more convincing if you could edit all the other hundreds of posts that stated the opposite to what you say.

I have no idea what you think my "wish" is ?

Only a complete tool would keep using that stupid smillie that you do, do you have a problem with your sexuality ?

You are obsessed with me, I would like to apologise if I have hurt your little feelings at some stage in the past - probably through making mincemeat of you in a disagreement with you, like now - as there can't be any other reason for you stalking me like this, but I won't.

I still wait with mild interest and amusement for your other username, and as you don't seem to believe I am telling the truth - as it presumably suits your "opinion" - I'm afraid you are going to have to accept I'm not going to say otherwise just to please you in your crusade.

mackems.gif

I might have a look at where you say you posted when you had a season ticket. Don't tell me, the vast majority is since 1992 when we had a shit board and yet appointed "top bosses"  mackems.gif

EDIT.

Well, KevinCarrsGloves is harping on about being an adult, telling the truth and saying he has specifically answered my question as to when he has had a season ticket in his life as an NUFC supporter. He has in fact said nothing of the sort, neither has he admitted his other username, I've had a stab at working it out and think I may be correct. If he isn't KGC, then he is most probably either Renton or gram. Having stated that being an adult means telling the truth he will of course clarify this now, along with confirming that he has had a season ticket since 1988 but not too often before that, presumably because for the most part we have had a good board with "top bosses" who have attracted him to the club, but not previous to 1988.

Tell the truth now  :lol:

For a bloke not bothered you seem to be making a few wild guesses at who I am  :lol:

There is nothing wrong with being rumbled man. You made an arse of yourself. So what? All you have to do is own up. Its a classic 12 step trick. Talk about it and you can be free from your torment.

Its been fun Leazes. Very enjoyably.

Enjoy your night. :lol:

shame, I quite enjoyed sussing you out. Shame I had to do it too before you admitted it, having such a problem with this sort of thing.

Sorry I can't tell lies to keep you happy, I realise you think your chums wouldn't do such things as change posts, but other people would confirm they do and you as an old regular poster should really know this to be true.

Enjoy your night.

Maybe Dave or someone can get on with the thread now after you jumped in and ruined it :lol:

Newcastle are only really my 2nd team so I don't have a season ticket.  I went to 9 home games and no away this season but it's £58 for a return on the train or £45 in petrol there and back so it's a bit pricey.  I probably won't make it to as many games next season.

shame, I quite enjoyed sussing you out. Shame I had to do it too before you admitted it, having such a problem with this sort of thing.

Sorry I can't tell lies to keep you happy, I realise you think your chums wouldn't do such things as change posts, but other people would confirm they do and you as an old regular poster should really know this to be true.

Enjoy your night.

Maybe Dave or someone can get on with the thread now after you jumped in and ruined it :lol:

:lol: You struggle to suss out your own identity Leazes, never mind anyone elses.

Enjoy your night.

:lol: You struggle to suss out your own identity Leazes, never mind anyone elses.

:smitten:

OK.

No problem.

Lets hope he succeeds then. Not just as NUFC fans, but this time, people who are supporting this appointment can't deny it later, as its here on these pages, unlike when they supported the appointments of Dalglish and Gullit.

Doesn't matter. I've seen plenty of posts claiming that it's not people on this forum who appoint the manager, that's down to Fat "Pie Eater" Fred and it's his job to get it right.

Waiting for the usual "who said that" type of reply. Well, they're there, but I can't be arsed to do the search.

Or Souness

Lots of people supported the appointment of Souness.

They will say it was because as the manager he should be backed 100%, which could be a fair comment only they carried on supporting him even when it was obvious to most match goers and many non-match goers that Souness was going to destroy the team. There were lots of these fools, especially on toontastic, where the level of understanding of Newcastle in particular and football in general is pretty low if it exists at all.

The main culprit for offering constant support to Souness despite the evidence of how poor he was doing was gemmill, who supported souness and what he was doing right through to the day he was sacked.

mackems.gif

So you go to matches when the team is good but disappear when the team is "bad".

I think you need to be ignored. Your type are worthy only of contempt. You're not a supporter. The club doesn't need people like you, they need loyalty.

mackems.gif

So you go to matches when the team is good but disappear when the team is "bad".

I think you need to be ignored. Your type are worthy only of contempt. You're not a supporter. The club doesn't need people like you, they need loyalty.

Please READ before coming to ill-informed nonsense. The club doesnt the likes of you. that is for certain. On so many levels. I am sure you have no idea what I mean. To do so would take a level of eridition you simply dont have.

Guest smoggeordie

More away than home. Home games are pish  :undecided:

Cunt ;)

I've got a season ticket and go to about 1 in 3 away games. Hopefully about half of them next season.

Guest alex

mackems.gif

That coming from someone who has a pop at others for picking up on selective parts of posts and/or not reading posts. You seem to have done both at the same time there.

mackems.gif

I think you need to be ignored. Your type are worthy only of contempt. You're not a supporter.  The club doesn't need people like you, they need loyalty.

Please READ before coming to ill-informed nonsense. The club doesnt the likes of you . that is for certain. On so many levels. I am sure you have no idea what I mean. To do so would take a level of eridition you simply dont have.

in your anxiety, you pissed your pants and didn't copy that correctly didn't you  mackems.gif

You said it yourself kiddah, you are only interested in the club when they appoint "top bosses" and are doing well, I take it by that you also went to games when Souness was manager ? As the rest of the toontastic chums of yours did, who backed him all the way to the day he was sacked and staggeringly STILL defend his actions when he was here.

You couldn't make it up  :smitten:

Guest alex

Alex

keep ya beek oot your a toontastic mafia don .  :o :o

And I know you from where? :razz:

Will Hog be sleeping with the fishes?  :laugh2:

Horse's head on his pillow first.