The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest alexharrisonnufc

i

None.

But i watch most of them, before the inevitable "OMG U DNT WOTCH GAMES OW SHUD U NO ANYFINK" comments come my way.

As you live in England, you have excuse to not go to ANY game...

I've only just turned 16. I've only recently started earning cash, and it's limited enough as it is. I live two hours away. I can't drive. I have no accommodation available. I have parents that work. I get to see all the games anyway, if i want.

There's seven or eight, want any more - smartarse?

its a bit like me except im 14 and go to the odd match.. say 2.3 per season but it dosent make me love the club anyless

Guest Sm1d

I've attended 71 matches this season,33 involving Newcastle,got a season ticket,been to all the cup ties and a couple away.

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. I started the thread on the downward spiral by having a "larf" at Geordiesned. What goes around comes around, he jumped into a thread the other day and had a good old snipe for no apparent reason. He deserves the 'p' to be taken out of him.

This 'pie' person, slagging someone off for supposedly having more than one username. What's that all about? Such irony and of course, good old melanie doesn't pick up on it as usual.

So, apologises to Dave, who started a good thread, and to everyone else who believed it was a good thread.

Slagging off? Interesting way of putting it. When I say interesting, I should perhaps have said inaccurate. Its just 'banter'  :lol:

Ironically, this is an old poster from teentastic who is harping on about people using different names on different boards, although he appears to continue to believe that I have posted on here as LeazesMag despite me repeating that I haven't.

I think we should all get back onto what was a pretty good thread until it was hijacked.

Good idea Leazes. Go to some away games. Season ticket holder. Have had season tickets at various stages since the 70s. Had one since 1988 but next season I am thinking of going game by game. Pretty sure tickets wont be hard to come by given the way the club has been managed recently.

Want Shepherd out. Never rated Souness.

Don't tell me. You had a season ticket on the odd occasion when we did fairly well - at the time - which was vastly inferior to qualifying for europe regularly as in the past decade ...  :lol: since 1992 and since Keegan left too

Would you like to tell us when these occasions were, and why you were happy finishing in the lower regions of the old first division at the time - if you were - whereas now you complain about the club being run on an altogether more ambitious level altogether ?

Who would you replace Shepherd with by the way, who is lurking in the backround, or do you think anyone would be better ie a Bob Murray type figure ?

As for Souness. Nuff said. Some of your mates on teentastic backed him from start to finish though.

And as you have some sort of problem with people using different usernames, to the extent that you make a big deal of it, are you going to tell us what your other one is ?

You just made most of that up Leazes!  Not unlike the yarn you spin about people changing your posts and having a split personality. Tell you what. When you own up and decide to tell the truth I will tell you more.....Enjoy your night  :smitten:

Well well, how about that. What a surprise. Another person who denies that someone among the mods on teentastic has a history of editing posts. AS HTL, Stevieh84 and swindonmag for starters, would confirm. Like others on your chums board, don't let the truth blind you to what you want to think just so long as a few arseholes agree with you.

I'm sure that finding one post among hundreds saying the complete opposite is taken as gospel of that persons opinion, among idiots that is.

I see that you still don't tell us what your other username is, and you having such a problem with people who do that too  mackems.gif

I've hung my hat very much on Allardyce, as I've done for the last 3 years, whoever you are  mackems.gif  so rest assured if he fails I will admit that I was wrong. 

Amusing tale. Inaccurate but that never stops you! Allardyce will be ok. Not the best, not the worst. Are you saying it has taken 3 years for Freddie to find a reasonable manager after the fuck ups with 'top boss' Souness and Roeder? Interesting recruitment strategy.

Guest Geordiesned

I've attended 71 matches this season,33 involving Newcastle,got a season ticket,been to all the cup ties and a couple away.

What are the games you've been to not involving Newcastle? Same team or complete mixture?

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. I started the thread on the downward spiral by having a "larf" at Geordiesned. What goes around comes around, he jumped into a thread the other day and had a good old snipe for no apparent reason. He deserves the 'p' to be taken out of him.

This 'pie' person, slagging someone off for supposedly having more than one username. What's that all about? Such irony and of course, good old melanie doesn't pick up on it as usual.

So, apologises to Dave, who started a good thread, and to everyone else who believed it was a good thread.

Slagging off? Interesting way of putting it. When I say interesting, I should perhaps have said inaccurate. Its just 'banter'  :lol:

Ironically, this is an old poster from teentastic who is harping on about people using different names on different boards, although he appears to continue to believe that I have posted on here as LeazesMag despite me repeating that I haven't.

I think we should all get back onto what was a pretty good thread until it was hijacked.

Good idea Leazes. Go to some away games. Season ticket holder. Have had season tickets at various stages since the 70s. Had one since 1988 but next season I am thinking of going game by game. Pretty sure tickets wont be hard to come by given the way the club has been managed recently.

Don't tell me. You had a season ticket on the odd occasion when we did fairly well - at the time - which was vastly inferior to qualifying for europe regularly as in the past decade ...  :lol: since 1992 and since Keegan left too

Would you like to tell us when these occasions were, and why you were happy finishing in the lower regions of the old first division at the time - if you were - whereas now you complain about the club being run on an altogether more ambitious level altogether ?

Who would you replace Shepherd with by the way, who is lurking in the backround, or do you think anyone would be better ie a Bob Murray type figure ?

As for Souness. Nuff said. Some of your mates on teentastic backed him from start to finish though.

And as you have some sort of problem with people using different usernames, to the extent that you make a big deal of it, are you going to tell us what your other one is ?

You just made most of that up Leazes!  Not unlike the yarn you spin about people changing your posts and having a split personality. Tell you what. When you own up and decide to tell the truth I will tell you more.....Enjoy your night   :smitten:

Well well, how about that. What a surprise. Another person who denies that someone among the mods on teentastic has a history of editing posts. AS HTL, Stevieh84 and swindonmag for starters, would confirm. Like others on your chums board, don't let the truth blind you to what you want to think just so long as a few arseholes agree with you.

I'm sure that finding one post among hundreds saying the complete opposite is taken as gospel of that persons opinion, among idiots that is.

I see that you still don't tell us what your other username is, and you having such a problem with people who do that too  mackems.gif

I've hung my hat very much on Allardyce, as I've done for the last 3 years, whoever you are  mackems.gif  so rest assured if he fails I will admit that I was wrong. 

Amusing tale. Inaccurate but that never stops you! Allardyce will be ok. Not the best, not the worst. Are you saying it has taken 3 years for Freddie to find a reasonable manager after the fuck ups with 'top boss' Souness and Roeder? Interesting recruitment strategy.

oh, I think your chums on toontastic will lead you towards the dream scenario, just like on championship manager, where Alex Ferguson always joins Newcastle just because you ask him to  mackems.gif Its just so easy  mackems.gif

Shame you don't answer me when I ask you about your past supporting experiences of NUFC , or is it that you just wait until we appoint a "top boss"  mackems.gif .... , play in europe, sign top players instead of selling them etc etc ... like we always did prior to the board you slate so much.

Don't be shy, tell us ? And tell us what your other username is, as you feel so strongly about these things ?

I don't expect you to answer this, so wouldn't expect you to reply if I asked you if you knew exactly who the club had asked to manage NUFC in the recent past before you harp on about 3 wasted years - as against 30+ previous to the current board ?

Please also tell us what is inaccurate about my last post.

Why ask about the last 3 years? Maybve because it is recent with the same incumbent in charge? Too difficult to grasp?

Like I said, start telling the truth and you will have your wish  :smitten:

Why ask about the last 3 years? Maybve because it is recent with the same incumbent in charge? Too difficult to grasp?

Like I said, start telling the truth and you will have your wish  :smitten:

what "wish" do you refer to  mackems.gif

Shame you don't reply to the numerous comments I have made . I think everyone will know what that signifies, and it certainly isn't because I've made anything up, because you would love to prove me wrong if you could.

You only support NUFC when they play in europe and have a "top boss" don't you  mackems.gif

The irony being that you are making stuff up again. Its a hard habit to break.  :smitten:

what am I making up ?

So far as I can see, you are believing something that you want to believe, and avoiding comments I am asking you ?

Why are you so shy about telling us your username as you feel so strongly about people using different names ?

Why do you only want to watch NUFC when they have a "top boss"..... and how much of the past 10-15 years does this include and how much previous to that ?

Why do you even think I am bothered if you actually believe what I tell you or not BTW, only an idiot would extract one post against hundreds of others saying the opposite and take it on board..... mackems.gif  do you think I'm bothered what an idiot thinks of me  mackems.gif

Your avoidance of what I'm asking you is hilarious, as you are hell bent on stalking me, kiddah [as I don't know your mysterious other name]  :lol:

The irony being that you are making stuff up again. Its a hard habit to break.  :smitten:

Oh well, thanks to this 'pie' idioit the thread looks like it's well and truly ruined.

Quite amazing how upset and obsessed some of these teentastic chums can get, best part of all is he's so much against people using different names and is doing the same thing.

You couldn't make it up.

Would be nice to get back on track and forget him and his cronies even exist.

thats pretty good going mate. When I worked away I used to go and see neutral games with lads I worked with and such like, but 71 is a hell of a lot

You lot win, I surrender. :lol:

Sorry Mr Dave. (look I've "got what it takes" apparently  :razz:). I promise to leave you and Gejon alone to enjoy some "sexy time" on the next piss up. :lol:

I want you there though ;)

Guest Nappy Rash

Season ticket holder, but only been to the one away game this season.

Me too, Franckfurt aswell, what a shit one to pick  :undecided:

Guest Geordiesned

You lot win, I surrender. :lol:

Sorry Mr Dave. (look I've "got what it takes" apparently  :razz:). I promise to leave you and Gejon alone to enjoy some "sexy time" on the next piss up. :lol:

I want you there though ;)

:o :sex:  :puke:

You just made most of that up Leazes!  Not unlike the yarn you spin about people changing your posts and having a split personality. Tell you what. When you own up and decide to tell the truth I will tell you more.....Enjoy your night   :smitten:

bump.

For "pie".

As he says he wants to "debate like an adult". It's all yours.

Bump? The ball is in your court Leazes. Nice effort to divert the attention. However, the first question was asked by me. Answer it and all will be revealed sweetheart  :smitten:

So roughly 10% of the entire member list have voted (although many of them don't actually post so the percentage is probably higher) and over 40% are season ticket holders, with over half getting to a lot of games per season. Pretty impressive.

Though a fifth never go to any games, I thought it would be higher than that. Interesting...

So roughly 10% of the entire member list have voted (although many of them don't actually post so the percentage is probably higher) and over 40% are season ticket holders, with over half getting to a lot of games per season. Pretty impressive.

Though a fifth never go to any games, I thought it would be higher than that. Interesting...

There is probably a caveat there Dave. Involving how honest people are.

There is probably a caveat there Dave. Involving how honest people are.

Maybe so, but what else can I do other than threaten them with death? :dontknow: