Bramble's Contract

Guest STaylor87

Guest STaylor87

Since we all know Sidwell offically left Reading yesterday, does that mean Bramble has offically left Newcastle too?

I was under the impression that both players contracts would expire on the last day of the season  :undecided:

So, does anyone know if the nightmare is over? Has Bramble left the club?  :)

Bramble is a big dilemna. If big sam can work wonders with him, it's great for newcastle, if he leaves then suddenly does well, it's a bit of a shame, if he stays but remains crap, we'll regret keeping him.

Bramble is a big dilemna. If big sam can work wonders with him, it's great for newcastle, if he leaves then suddenly does well, it's a bit of a shame, if he stays but remains crap, we'll regret keeping him.

I know which one my money would be on, and it's not the first 2.

I know which one my money would be on, and it's not the first 2.

Agreed get rid ASAP or we'll regret it yet AGAIN!! - He just hasn't got a good footballing brain the decisions he makes are pretty terrible. I've never known one single player to cost us so much, his time hs been cursed here please please just make him leave.

If someone else gets him to erradicate concentration errors then good luck to them. He must be a nightmare to play with in defence though because you would be paranoid about when in the game the error is going to happen. He has to go.