Bluescum and Smogs, Hearts of Gold

Martin Lol

Give a s*** who has and who hasn't, they aren't under any obligation to do so.  It's their money, let them do what they want with it.  They may put it into other charities for all you know.

Agreed.

Though i'd rather they all gave their money to a charity that in my opinion is more worthy. Nowt against nurses, but they have a job for a start. Some people have nothing.

aye, thats my thinking on this as well.

Give a shit who has and who hasn't, they aren't under any obligation to do so.  It's their money, let them do what they want with it.  They may put it into other charities for all you know.

Agreed.

Though i'd rather they all gave their money to a charity that in my opinion is more worthy. Nowt against nurses, but they have a job for a start. Some people have nothing.

True, but I think this 'charity' is as much about making a point as anything. Nurses get criminally underpaid.

Guest elbee909

Nice to see Roeder, Allardyce and Freddy Shepherd there on the list too.  No Graeme Souness?  Why am I not surprised.

Guest Morph

Give a shit who has and who hasn't, they aren't under any obligation to do so.  It's their money, let them do what they want with it.  They may put it into other charities for all you know.

Agreed.

Nurses get criminally underpaid.

So does my Dad, does he whinge about it though?

I see were top by a country mile :thup:

selected teams

Blackburn - 23 players

Bolton - 22 players

Fulham – 28 players

Middlesborough - 0 players

Reading – 27 players

Sheffield Utd– 23 players

Tottenham – 20 players

Watford – 28 players

West Ham - 26 players

I see you can't count by a country mile :thup: