Thinnest squad in the Premiership

NUFC06

With bramble, Moore, Pav, Gooch, Bernard and now Le Sib all out the door. Hopefully Luque pattisson and Car to follow.

The squad looks pretty much like this:

Given/Harper/Krul

Solano/Carr-------------Taylor/Edgar------------Ramage/Huntington--------Babayaro

Milner/Dyer---------------Emre/Butt-----------------Parker/Pattison-----------Duff/Zoggy/O'Brien

Owen/Ameobi---------Martins/Carroll

I'd spend whatever money we had if i could on Micah Richards (very unlikely i know but we shoukld try) or Luke Young, Baines/Wayne Bridge and Sol Campbell. Hopefully we'll pick up Haim on a free too. We don't need any midfielders or forwards unless we lose any really, appart from an attacking CM to give Emre some competition.

Guest shaun11177

I think we will find it hard enough getting players without getting rid of another 10+

im not convinced about Carroll as a 4th striker-we need a tough target man added-Davies/Viduka.

You cant go into next season with Pattison/O'Brien as genuine 1st team squad players-in midfield we need some competition for Emre-an attacking central midfielder who might score-Nolan.

The defence is obvious-a experienced centre half and left back. 4 in-if there are any more i would be suprised but then further changes at the next transfer window-its going to take 2 seasons.

Guest Darth Toon

With no Europe next season we can afford a smaller squad this time around I reckon, especially if Sam's witchdoctor can keep them all fit.

Guest teepee

i expect to see 2-3 more leaving and 5-6 to come in. A couple on a free.

if we can only get psv to pay 50% of luques wages i'd actually rather keep him, but they are willing to pay it all it probably makes more sense to free up the money for new players wages.

We'll take Carr off your hands. Then we'll have a defence of Carr, Agger and Carragher.

I'll give you Babayaro so your back 4 will be

Carr Agger Carragher Babayaro

Good luck