Hyypia in Toon?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Who is Rocker and how reliable is he?

How would he know Hypia (who only arrived back at Liverpool Airport from Athens at 4PM yesterday) is in toon?

I reckon he could make it from Liverpool to Newcastle in about 16hours or so ;)

How would he know Hypia (who only arrived back at Liverpool Airport from Athens at 4PM yesterday) is in toon?

Rocker is sound, its NSG you have to worry about ;)

I reckon he could make it from Liverpool to Newcastle in about 16hours or so

:tickedoff:

Not what i meant, possible civic reception and open topped bus parade last night etc, tired and emotionally drained off the trip etc.

Not what i meant, possible civic reception and open topped bus parade last night etc, tired and emotionally drained off the trip etc.

Open top bus to show off their runner up (loser) medals? :)

Err, we've done it plenty times.

Would rather have Campbell over Hyypia.

Sami's lack of pace has made him a liability and the reason why Agger is preferred. Sol certainly has a bigger frame as well, and at their peak the much better defender.

I'd have them both though, just look at how far Milan's aging defense has got them, experience is vital as a defender, especially a CB and both would help Taylor move forward and become the player we all hope for.

Hyypia/Campbell Taylor/Ben Haim.

All for peanuts and would be our strongest central partnerships we've ever had imo.

Guest DavB93

I'd prefer Campbell to Hyypia too, but Redknapp say's he's not going anywhere so Hyypia would be canny.

Does Rocker work at St James Park?

Guest smoggeordie

Having his lunch in Shearers, reckons he spotted him. Reliability is unconfirmed though.

Guest DavB93

Having his lunch in Shearers, reckons he spotted him. Reliability is unconfirmed though.

You've just answered my question, will just have to wait and see what happens.

Guest johnson293

Err, we've done it plenty times.

Only because its the nearest we've come to winning owt in the last 30-odd years!!!

I'd prefer Campbell to Hyypia too, but Redknapp say's he's not going anywhere so Hyypia would be canny.

As if that cunt is going to stop him, Harry is already snapping up as many CB's as he can as he knows Sol in unhappy at Portsmouth and wants to move on.

They'll take £1m, maybe less, Harry loves to wheel and deal and would see making a million as a success, especially if he gets Bramble in as well for nowt.

Guest johnson293

Has he been spotted anywhere near the Freeman yet, for his meeting with the (current) chairman???

Guest DavB93

As if that cunt is going to stop him, Harry is already snapping up as many CB's as he can as he knows Sol in unhappy at Portsmouth and wants to move on.

They'll take £1m, maybe less, Harry loves to wheel and deal and would see making a million as a success, especially if he gets Bramble in as well for nowt.

Can't see him selling Campbell, hope I'm wrong.

Can't see him selling Campbell, hope I'm wrong.

Can't see him having a choice if Sol wants out.

Transfer request, refuses to play, year left, i'll sit and cost you £70k per week until you release me, cheers.

Jloyd Samuels gone to Bolton, if anyone's interested.

old news, on a free, 4 year deal

Oh my bluelaugh.gif

He only signed for them today, fucknut. Sorry I havent spent all morning reading the forum.

Guest DavB93

We should get Rocker to camp outside of St James Park and take a pic of when he leaves..... :parky:

Guest johnson293

We should get Rocker to camp outside of St James Park and take a pic of when he leaves..... :parky:

Spend the afternoon drinking in shearers???

I'll do it meself!!!!!