Championship play-off - Derby County promoted

midds

Guest Morph

Darren Moore looked absolute shit last time around in the prem when he was at Brom I thought

Don't question Delima, he is obviously top class, thats why we moved to another championship club!

Davies blantantly wont stay.

Blatantly, after he said he would see out his contract earlier on today :lol:

And Darren Moore was shite when he played for WBA against us (NUFC) 2 seasons ago, but he's been a rock in the championship.  Think the Prem is slightly beyond him now.

Darren Moore looked absolute shit last time around in the prem when he was at Brom I thought

Don't question Delima, he is obviously top class, thats why we moved to another championship club!

Blatantly, after he said he would see out his contract earlier on today :lol:

And Darren Moore was shite when he played for WBA against us (NUFC) 2 seasons ago, but he's been a rock in the championship.  Think the Prem is slightly beyond him now.

Didn't know he said that but yesterday he and the chairman looked like little kids with chocolate smothered all over their faces being quizzed about the missing cakes when they were asked if he would be leaving.

Gejon are you so stupid that you don't know that the Darren Moore I am talking about is the Darren Moore in the Premiership?

Gejon are you so stupid that you don't know that the Darren Moore I am talking about is the Darren Moore in the Premiership?

The one just promoted to the Premiership?