Big Sam looking at Crouch

Dokko

Owen has no interest in us, he is avoiding questions about us at England press conferences, the only thing he's ever talked about since he's been here is fuking England

The FA Press Officer made it clear that in all cases there could be questions posed about England matters only, not club affairs.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good Owen rant, Matt.

Guest eyeball_tickler

The long feared Owen for Crouch deal.

*Benitez priority is to buy some decent players for a change. The American owners apparently have hired a consultancy firm to look at all his transfer dealings.

I'd take that deal right now.

Owen has no interest in us, he is avoiding questions about us at England press conferences, the only thing he's ever talked about since he's been here is fuking England.

A c*** of the highest order.

thats quite pathetic really. can you show me a quote from owen which says he doesnt care about us and wants to leave?

Because he's treated us as well as we've treated him.

We've put up with two seasons of injury, while paying his ludicrous wages and in that time all we've heard from him is him pining for England (Literally) and when confronted to commit to the club the c*** hides away, then dismisses any attempt for anyone to ask him questions about his future. (Whether England asked the media or not, no doubt he asked England to protect him)

I'm noy happy with his actions, call my omments pathetic i really dont give a fuk, but at least your up front with your opinions unlike Mickey the unloyal prick.

He's gone as soon as an offer comes in and he'll not feel bad about leaving a £10m+ hole in a club who 'rescued him' so he could go to the World Cup.

ok, so you are fully on the pessimistic side of this.

how about - we were stupid/desperate enough to offer that much money and he would be a fool to turn it down, so thats our fault. he cant be held accountable for his 2 big injuries as we all saw them happen so thats not his fault either. i also dont see how owen wanting to play for his country is anything other than a positive. the more matches he plays before the start of next season the better.

as for the whole "unloyal" thing, theres still no proof that he wants to leave. a player not talking about his club whilst at an england press conference is hardly a first and despite committing to their clubs recently, lampard, terry and henry are all "leaving" (if we believe the press) so its fairly worthless saying anything as it will just get spun into something that sells papers.

Wow ...

Do you think Owen and Martins might be leaving and we will be going to a 4-3-3 full time? Rotating between Crouch and Viduka as the target men? Seems likely to me.

We are going to need a hell of a lot of attacking midfielders though cause in my opinion we have none at the moment! We don't really have any worthy attacking wingers either apart from maybe Milner.

*Benitez priority is to buy some decent players for a change. The American owners apparently have hired a consultancy firm to look at all his transfer dealings.

Owen has no interest in us, he is avoiding questions about us at England press conferences, the only thing he's ever talked about since he's been here is fuking England.

thats quite pathetic really. can you show me a quote from owen which says he doesnt care about us and wants to leave?

We've put up with two seasons of injury, while paying his ludicrous wages and in that time all we've heard from him is him pining for England (Literally) and when confronted to commit to the club the c*** hides away, then dismisses any attempt for anyone to ask him questions about his future. (Whether England asked the media or not, no doubt he asked England to protect him)

I'm noy happy with his actions, call my omments pathetic i really dont give a fuk, but at least your up front with your opinions unlike Mickey the unloyal prick.

He's gone as soon as an offer comes in and he'll not feel bad about leaving a £10m+ hole in a club who 'rescued him' so he could go to the World Cup.

how about - we were stupid/desperate enough to offer that much money and he would be a fool to turn it down, so thats our fault. he cant be held accountable for his 2 big injuries as we all saw them happen so thats not his fault either. i also dont see how owen wanting to play for his country is anything other than a positive. the more matches he plays before the start of next season the better.

as for the whole "unloyal" thing, theres still no proof that he wants to leave. a player not talking about his club whilst at an england press conference is hardly a first and despite committing to their clubs recently, lampard, terry and henry are all "leaving" (if we believe the press) so its fairly worthless saying anything as it will just get spun into something that sells papers.

We were stupid, the injuries were not his fault, well the 1st one, the 2nd is debatable, he wasn't fit for the WC and shouldn't of went, but that makes no difference to us when were left with egg on our faces.

He could of turned around in that press conference and stated i'm a Newcastle player and i'm looking forward to next season, he could do it at anytime, but he chooses not to but still collects his £100k a week while pissing us about.

Guest eyeball_tickler

We were stupid, the injuries were not his fault, well the 1st one, the 2nd is debatable, he wasn't fit for the WC and shouldn't of went, but that makes no difference to us when were left with egg on our faces.

He could of turned around in that press conference and stated i'm a Newcastle player and i'm looking forward to next season, he could do it at anytime, but he chooses not to but still collects his £100k a week while pissing us about.

after the cup final, lampard said he is going to stay at chelsea for the rest of his career and yet he is still leaving according to this

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/sport/sport1.shtml

there's also something in that paper about henry leaving despite him declaring publicly that he wants to stay for the rest of his career.

its pretty worthless saying anything publicly about his future as he'll still be "definitely leaving no matter what, says inside source"

Guest Durham_Wanderer

Wouldnt be 1 bit suprised if this happened. We tried buying him when we first got promoted i think from QPR and when Sam was hoaring himself out for the england job last year he did a piece in the sun where he said crouch would def be in his 1st choice 11.

Any of you fancy takin Nolan off us?? Please???

after the cup final, lampard said he is going to stay at chelsea for the rest of his career and yet he is still leaving according to this

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/sport/sport1.shtml

there's also something in that paper about henry leaving despite him declaring publicly that he wants to stay for the rest of his career.

its pretty worthless saying anything publicly about his future as he'll still be "definitely leaving no matter what, says inside source"

Do you really believe his silence is because he is willing to stay, or that he's done with the club?

Owen is a media whore, always has been, always has an opinion on everything and always talking to anyone who listens, then all of a sudden he loses his tongue when NUFC fans need to hear it the most.

Owen has no interest in us, he is avoiding questions about us at England press conferences, the only thing he's ever talked about since he's been here is fuking England

The FA Press Officer made it clear that in all cases there could be questions posed about England matters only, not club affairs.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good Owen rant, Matt.

Don't let the fact the press officer conveniently allowed Owen to talk about Liverpool and their Champions League defeat but won't let poor little Mickey to talk about his current club.

He was dead excited about answering questions that needed to have answers asap as well, you could see it in his face how gutted his comunication with NUFC fans was cut off and he was only allowed to talk about England, Liverpool, anything but NUFC.

Strange that.  :rolleyes:

Woah people calm down!

How anyone can still be upset about Owen is beyond me. By all accounts it looks like we will have a decent amount of cash to invest this summer so we can replace him anyway. We will put together a new team and it will be a good one so just clam down. Besides if Sam screws it up the new owner has the funds to replace him with someone decent who he will back as well.

We are in a very decent position so please stop going on. Let's give Sam a chance to build his team and support him, and wether it goes well or not we will still be alright.

I am confident Sam will do well though, so just enjoy it!

Woah people calm down!

How anyone can still be upset about Owen is beyond me. By all accounts it looks like we will have a decent amount of cash to invest this summer so we can replace him anyway. We will put together a new team and it will be a good one so just clam down. Besides if Sam screws it up the new owner has the funds to replace him with someone decent who he will back as well.

We are in a very decent position so please stop going on. Let's give Sam a chance to build his team and support him, and wether it goes well or not we will still be alright.

Totally irrelevant.

Its like saying am getting paid at the end of the month, i think i'll stick the £50 note down the drain.

This is all good if Ashley takes full control and he is willing to put this kind of money in and its not just paper talk.

What if it doesn't happen, what if Freddy drags his heels, Owen does leave making us look like even bigger tits than we actually are and any decent player out there thinks fuk them losers, too cold anyway.

Woah people calm down!

Totally irrelevant.

Its like saying am getting paid at the end of the month, i think i'll stick the £50 note down the drain.

This all good if Ashley takes full control and he is willing to put this kind of money in and its not just paper talk.

Why not burn it in blu bamboo with Dyer, Jenas et al?! ;)

Woah people calm down!

Totally irrelevant.

This all good if Ashley takes full control and he is willing to put this kind of money in and its not just paper talk.

:lol:

Even better idea.

:thup:

Rather spend £10m elsewhere.

i love how much information you infer from absolutely nothing. 

Agreed.

Woah people calm down!

Totally irrelevant.

:lol:

Even better idea.

:thup:

You have to be dressed up like batman & robin though and be a cocky arrogant cunt ;)

Woah people calm down!

Totally irrelevant.

Blimey someone's in a foul mood.

Go have a lie down old chap. You'll feel better in the morning.

By the way ... I totally agree with you about Owen. Think he's got not guts or courage. If he wants to leave he should at least have the guts to say so. It's funny because I never wanted him here from the moment he said he only wanted to come on loan. However, everyone was so ecstatic about getting him. Personally, I've got no respect for the man. I can't believe anyone still hopes he will stay. I for one will be happy when he moves on, but everyone is entitled to their feelings on the matter.

As for Mr. CAshley, I am choosing to remain optimistinc as it is about time we had a bit of luck!

"Goodness grief!"

"Blimey!"

"Oo you're in a foul mood!"

"Have a lie down old chap!"

:lol: More from the KaKa Gay collection are available to buy from his exclusive CD-Rom!

;)

Woah people calm down!

Totally irrelevant.

By the way ... I totally agree with you about Owen. Think he's got not guts or courage. If he wants to leave he should at least have the guts to say so. It's funny because I never wanted him here from the moment he said he only wanted to come on loan. However, everyone was so ecstatic about getting him. Personally, I've got no respect for the man. I can't believe anyone still hopes he will stay. I for one will be happy when he moves on, but everyone is entitled to their feelings on the matter.

As for Mr. CAshley, I am choosing to remain optimistinc as it is about time we had a bit of luck!

The Owen situation is fuking me off tbh.

Had a Scouse cunt going on about it today, adamant he's going back for £9m & on less wages, paid for by the sale of Bellamy for near enough the same price, which makes us letting him go for less than £6m even worse.

Its a possibility, a real one, and Owen keeping quiet on the situation says it all really, he has no ounce of guilt, not one ounce of respect for our club, and he's counting the days to leave.

Woah people calm down!

Totally irrelevant.

The Owen situation is fuking me off tbh.

Had a Scouse cunt going on about it today, adamant he's going back for £9m & on less wages, paid for by the sale of Bellamy for near enough the same price, which makes us letting him go for less than £6m even worse.

Its a possibility, a real one, and Owen keeping quiet on the situation says it all really, he has no ounce of guilt, not one ounce of respect for our club, and he's counting the days to leave.

Oh stop it ya cheeky mare. ;)

If you say so TT, if you say so. You do of course know Owen's thoughts word for word, I take it.

I'll ask again, what the fuk do you think his silence means?

Another point, keeping quiet only fuels the rumours and allows opinions to form rightly or wrongly, that includes the press shit stirring.

"Goodness grief!"

"Blimey!"

:lol: More from the KaKa Gay collection are available to buy from his exclusive CD-Rom!

;)

Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

You wish you were as fly and sexy as I am!

:icon_rr:

If you say so TT, if you say so. You do of course know Owen's thoughts word for word, I take it.

That he's not sure where his future is, that he needs to sit down and talk with Big Sam, and that it'd probably be best to wait till the takeover is complete to do so? No point him coming out and stating his commitment to the club if theres any doubt in his mind that he won't be wearing the black and white next season. I too want only players who are 100% committed to the cause playing for the club, maybe Owen just needs proof that we can match his ambitions before he can deliver that commitment.

"Goodness grief!"

"Blimey!"

;)

Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

You wish you were as fly and sexy as I am!

:icon_rr:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever girlfriiiiiiiieeend

That he's not sure where his future is, that he needs to sit down and talk with Big Sam, and that it'd probably be best to wait till the takeover is complete to do so? No point him coming out and stating his commitment to the club if theres any doubt in his mind that he won't be wearing the black and white next season. I too want only players who are 100% committed to the cause playing for the club, maybe Owen just needs proof that we can match his ambitions before he can deliver that commitment.

If we had him last season we could of matched his Euro ambitions, but he rushed himself to fitness for his beloved Country and missed the entire season.

I'd understand if he played and slogged his guts out all season, we finished where we were and he thought fuk it am off, at least he tried but it looks like he's incapable of giving us a year of his time, while we've given him two years of wages for nowt.

Its a kick in the teeth that is waiting to happen, i'm resigned to losing him and both him and FS want shot for putting the club in this position, 20,000 turnout for 14 games and 8 goals. (crrect me if its wrong)

Fuking muppets.

If we had him last season we could of matched his Euro ambitions, but he rushed himself to fitness for his beloved Country and missed the entire season.

I'd understand if he played and slogged his guts out all season, we finished where we were and he thought fuk it am off, at least he tried but it looks like he's incapable of giving us a year of his time, while we've given him two years of wages for nowt.

Its a kick in the teeth that is waiting to happen, i'm resigned to losing him and both him and FS want shot for putting the club in this position, 20,000 turnout for 14 games and 8 goals. (crrect me if its wrong)

Fuking muppets.

You are...

...it was only 7.