Scott Parker signs for West Ham - £6.5m (+£500k) fee confirmed

Dokko

Course I do, but if a player and his family has to move away from their friends and rest of family where they've lived their whole lives, then it doesn't matter whether he's from London or Paris, he's still going to have the same personal problems.

Lots of players these days are one season wonders.Great first season then s*** after until their contract is due to expire then they either play to attract potential buyers or to earn a new contract.Im willing to bet Parker will be a hit next season for Wham but tail off after.

I think you're thinking of fat lazy wanks like Viduka

:lol: Unbe-f******-lievable.

proof positive now, are you seriously going to say Parker is a lazy t*** who plays for a contract?

No, and are you telling me Viduka does the same when for the last 2 years he's been excellent, scored goals for Leeds even when they were struggling, and was a key player when they were challenging for the Champions League? Viduka's better as a striker than what Parker is a midfielder by a long way.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic, you've not backed up your point yet in the Viduka thread when you said he only scores consolation goals.

Feel free to go back any time.

Are you serious? You wan't me to go and list every fucking goal he's scored and what stage the match was at?

Vic, you've not backed up your point yet in the Viduka thread when you said he only scores consolation goals.

Are you serious? You wan't me to go and list every fucking goal he's scored and what stage the match was at?

Why say it then if it's actually total bollocks?

Guest graemeh72

Just stop talking shite, thats all!

Another one hounded out by the fans.

Speed - In his final season for us the general opinion was that he was rubbish and most when he was sold for peanuts to Bolton.

WHAT?!

From what I remember from this board most thought he was past it and that viana should have had his place by now. Most on this board were happy to see him leave.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Oh right, so you've just proved me wrong then have you?

Are you serious? You wan't me to go and list every f****** goal he's scored and what stage the match was at?

Even if it is true Wullie, when you consider that for the last 5 years he's spent it at a struggling Leeds and average Boro, it's natural that a lot of goals will come in games they didn't win in.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Jesus fucking wepty :lol: :lol: Have you ever watched football

Brilliant contribution.

Better than this: "Jenas, Ramage and Boumsong are all good players!"

Guest Invicta_Toon

Just stop talking shite, thats all!

could be talking to yourself tbh

I don't need to, since I know you're talking ill-informed shit as usual. I know perfectly well how vital Viduka's goals are to Boro.

I will do though if you like. Back up your point first though, since you said it first.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I don't need to, since I know you're talking ill-informed shit as usual. I know perfectly well how vital Viduka's goals are to Boro.

fine, we're agreed, I don't have to prove myself to you, you don't have to prove yourself to me

glad we cleared that load of off topic bollocks up, thanks for raising it

fine, we're agreed, I don't have to prove myself to you, you don't have to prove yourself to me

What we're agreed on is that you haven't the first clue about Mark Viduka and what you said in that thread is shit - just as much as what you just said about him in this thread.

Guest graemeh72

I will do though if you like. Back up your point first though, since you said it first.

Does anybody know whether Viduka scored a last minute winner against Chelsea for boro?

:D

Guest graemeh72

I wish there was such a thing as an "Internet ASBO"

Some people just don't deserve an internet connection ... for tehir own good!

Jesus fucking wepty :lol: :lol: Have you ever watched football

Brilliant contribution.

Better than this: "Jenas, Ramage and Boumsong are all good players!"

Jenas has gone on to do pretty well at Spurs as I've outline in the post but don't let facts get in the way of it.

Thats not really what I said about Boumsong and Ramage. Boumsong must have something about him considering be was in the french squad before he came here anyway. Do you not agree that Boumsong had a pretty decent 1st half of the season with us. I remember the man u game at the start of his 1st full season with us and everyone was quite suprised by his 2 errors that led to the goals. After that there was no coming back.

Similar with Ramage, I think he filled in quite well for Carr initially, especially considering he was playing out of position.

It seems like you're one of those that once your mind is made up on a player thats it. What would you say about Butt, I'm pretty sure you would have been one of those saying we should pay someone to take him off our hands, not had a bad season has he.

Guest Invicta_Toon

What we're agreed on is that you haven't the first clue about Mark Viduka and what you said in that thread is shit - just as much as what you just said about him in this thread.

If by agree you mean only you said it, then yes, but otherwise, no

Guest eyeball_tickler

there was a rule that banned WUM's recently but that has now gone for no reason.

Back up both points about Viduka then. I'm waiting.

Guest Invicta_Toon

there was a rule that banned WUM's recently but that has now gone for no reason.

I can't believe your still pissed at the absolute pasting you got the last time you claimed I was a WUM, with your pathetic fumblings and whining like a little girl

Guest Invicta_Toon

Back up both points about Viduka then. I'm waiting.

wait all you want