Gokdeniz Karadeniz

Skirge

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=big-sam-is--pound-1m-kar-thief--&method=full&objectid=19239006&siteid=93463-name_page.html

BIG SAM IS £1M KAR THIEF

NEWCASTLE boss Sam Allardyce is making a shock move for Turkey's World Cup winger Gokdeniz Karadeniz - with a little help from Emre.

Allardyce has spoken to United midfielder Emre about the flying Trabzonspor right-winger, 27, and asked him to find out if his compatriot fancies joining the Toon in a £1million deal.

The St James' Park chief is also on the trail of 26-year-old Czech defender David Rozehnal, who looks set to quit Paris St Germain this summer - but faces competition from Borussia Dortmund.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Its all good signs that Big Sams doing the business despite not actually knowing how much money he will have until Mike Ashley and Fat Fred sort things out. Thing is you just dont know who half the players are or if their good or not, I guess that if he does the same to the toon than what he did for bolton then i cant complain. I have faith in him so im not panicing that i dont know any of the players that are being linked with us.

Have we actually signed anybody yet? Anything been sorted out with Haim or Viduka yet?

Left Winger, with pace and good feet by the looks of it, if he is coming then I expect Zoggy to be leaving. Mind Duff is out for a while so maybe not.

Plenty on that tubey type site :D

lol aye fkn read thatt oo hahahaha

do we need a right winger when we have the prodigal Jimmy Milner?

Left winger aint he?

Allardyce has spoken to United midfielder Emre about the flying Trabzonspor right-winger, 27

that's in the article that got posted at the top....

lol was me that posted it too :D

He may be right winger for his club but I am more than sure for Turley he plays left wing, good news really though he can play both.

He scored a great goal against Greece where he came in from the left wing..

Name is actually pronounced with a 'Y', so it's 'Yokdeniz' with a Turkish accent of course. He's alright, I used to watch highlights of the Turkish league with one of my mates and he's decent. Versatile, has some pace but pretty small and his control and technique is only decent. For a £1m though, he'll be good value, no doubt about that.

Guest Leftfoot

I've found some statistics on him. He scored 8 goals and made 16 assists in the turkish league in the 2006/2007 season.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

4.67m, lolololololol typo there ?

Just been reading about him getting a 6 month ban for betting agianst his own team..

Was it recently?