Citeh want Juande Ramos

Martin Lol

Guest Ridzuan

Why Ramos will want to come to city???

He has great job a Sevilla.won the Uefa Cup,probably will talk the Spanish cup.Sevilla will be in the Champions league for the first time in their history next season.

I remember him saying that he really hope that he could manage a premiership team in his career before.I think he has achieve what he can with Sevilla and the time is right for him to move on and I think Man City is not a bad club for him to start his premiership challenge.

What is happening with the takeover at Citeh. It seems to have been going on for ever. Has the Thai guy submitted a bid to the board?

No. City released a statement to the Stock Exchange this morning saying that we're now in "advanced" negotiations with interested parties, so a bid could be made soon - next week allegedly - but its been reported every week for months that a bid is imminent. Dragging on and on and on...

I know buying a football club is a complicated business...especially one with as much debt as ours, but its very frustrating. So many conflicting reports and rumours - he's "made" several bids, he's "pulled out" several times. No-one is really sure what is happening. Nothing like your part of the world - This Mike Ashley thing came right out of the blue, I'd never heard of him until he'd bought the shares. I'm not jealous tho.  :rant: :laugh:

Why Ramos will want to come to city???

He has great job a Sevilla.won the Uefa Cup,probably will talk the Spanish cup.Sevilla will be in the Champions league for the first time in their history next season.

I remember him saying that he really hope that he could manage a premiership team in his career before.I think he has achieve what he can with Sevilla and the time is right for him to move on and I think Man City is not a bad club for him to start his premiership challenge.

Believe he just wants to come to England...we're the best job available.

What is happening with the takeover at Citeh. It seems to have been going on for ever. Has the Thai guy submitted a bid to the board?

The latest was a Citeh statement yesterday:

Manchester City will release the following statement to the Stock Exchange once business opens...

Manchester City plc - Update re Potential Offer

4 June 2007

Manchester City PLC ("Manchester City" or the "Company")

Further to its announcement on 25 April 2007, the Board of Manchester City confirms that it is now in advanced discussions with interested parties that may or may not lead to an offer being made for the Company.

A further announcement will be made in due course as appropriate.

much better move for them than ranieri imo

Totally agree.  Ranieri is good but Ramos is different gravy imo.  Take Monchi as well and assuming the Thai takes over, I think Citeh could become a very successful club quite quickly.  The NW could be a hotbed of successful premiership clubs, Utd, Citeh, red and blue mickeys, Blackburn, shame about Bolton though....................

You know...I have no idea where this "Citeh" thing comes from?

I mean, I can guess, its an accent thing...but I don't know why people bother using it on the interwebs? Is it not easier to type "City"? ???

Force of habit I guess for me!

Guest Triglett

I'm pretty sure he doesn't speak a word of English. Great coach, but it might be difficult for him in England.

First of all Mr Spectrum,no offence here but I couldnt try to stop laughing when I saw your spelling of Mr Thaksin's party.Its Thai Rak Thai party but its forgivable because its does not sounds familiar to you.And secondly,I agree with you that he is not a bad guy as what has been said about him in the Thai media.I thought it was rather disrespectful for him to leave his position of the Thai Prime Minister in such a manner but I think the recent crisis about his party has certainly damaged his reputation surely.If he indeed gets the control of Manchester City,he will have my full backing too.

Speccy's wit wasted on wally from f**k knows where...

Would be great to have Ramos here. There will be an array of managers of the highest quality in the Premiership - can only be good for English football.

Alex Ferguson

Jose Mourinho

Rafael Benitez

Jose Mourinho

Juande Ramos

Sam Allardyce

Guest gggg

I can't see any reason for him to leave Sevilla for City, he could have a go at the Champions league next year.

Guest Triglett

Would be great to have Ramos here. There will be an array of managers of the highest quality in the Premiership - can only be good for English football.

Alex Ferguson

Jose Mourinho

Rafael Benitez

Jose Mourinho

Juande Ramos

Sam Allardyce

You've got 2 Jose Mourinho's, no Martin Jol's and one Sam Allardyce  ;)

Wonder how many people would have put MON on that list, this time last year?

And I think the Premiership would have been a better place had Ranieri come back. Would have been a good move for City too.

Ramos is a lot better than Ranieri imo. One of the best managers in Europe based on the past couple of seasons especially in comparison to Ranieri's last job- spending a load of money to set Valencia back a few years.

I'd be suprised if he went to City unless the takeover actually happens within say, the next week, and he will be allowed to spend an obscene amount. Personally, I think he should hold his horses and stay at Sevilla while he waits for a very top job to come up.

Guest Triglett

Ranieri's last job was performing a miracle at Parma. And I think his work at Chelsea is generally underrated - he did a lot of good things before Mourinho came in.

He, like most managers, has had mixed success wherever he's been. Had you even heard of Ramos before Sevilla? In fact, his coaching career has spanned 15 years with: Elche CF, CD Alcoyano, UD Levante, Logroñés CF, FC Barcelona B, UD Lleida, Rayo Vallecano de Madrid, Real Betis Balompié, RCD Espanyol, Málaga CF, Sevilla FC.

I was talking more about Ranieri as a character though TBH  :thup:

Guest graemeh72

Citeh may want Juande Ramos  ...

Citeh want lots of things ...

Citeh want a pot to piss in ...

fuck off Citeh