England U21 v Slovakia U21 - Tonight

Skirge

Guest gggg

And aye Derbyshire's a quality player, bet his goalscoring record wipes the floor with Vaughans,

If we had a player who could head the ball it'd be about 10-0.

Again, James fucking Vaughan. Dominated Carvalho in the air but apparently he's not good enough to play against Slovak no hopers.

Matt Derbyshire is on the pitch for gods sake. He is garbage.

Vaughan looks a better prospect than Nugent, Lita, or Derbyshire from what I've seen. By miles. I don't rate Lita at all (And I'm currently feeling very smug about that as he's just missed an absolute sitter). But I think there is something very important to remember about the team selection tonight. We are being managed by a retard.

Ashley Young is absolutely raping that fullback tho, 3-0 Taylor. :laugh:

Guest Kayleigh

Swear we should play Taylor upfront when we're desperate. Has more nous and eye for goal than Ameobi ever will.

didn't he first come here as a striker as well

Swear we should play Taylor upfront when we're desperate. Has more nous and eye for goal than Ameobi ever will.

Didnt he start off in the academy as a striker and moved to centre back because of injuries to the regulars there?

Guest Kayleigh

Taylor hasn't been tested defensively really, but he's brought the ball out well and got himself a goal. Took the captains armband when Reo Coker went of. He's been vocal as well.

i definately wouldn't rule him out as a future captain of our club

You're thinking of Michael Owen....women.

:lol:

Guest Kayleigh

You're thinking of Michael Owen....women.

harsh

The penalty shoot-out is a total waste of time. It'll be nowhere near the same conditions because they've just steamrolled through 90 minutes, whereas in the competition they'll have been grafting for 120 minutes and under genuine pressure. And are the Slovakian players really going to give a flying fig what happens?  Pearce really should think things through.