Who would you sell now?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Knightrider

Bellamy?

Jesus wept people, he's history. We can do better. The player we've just signed on a free is better, so is Martins, so is Owen. Let him rot wherever he resides.

Bellamy?

Jesus wept people, he's history. We can do better. The player we've just signed on a free is better, so is Martins, so is Owen. Let him rot wherever he resides.

Agreed not what we should be looking at. We need technicaly gifted players not more fast but no end product players ala Kieron Dyer (based on what he's become at Liverpool). Also players returning to former clubs rarely works out. I'll always remember the goal he scored against Feynoord in the CL, thanks for the memories Criag but time to move on.

Carr :- Fat, slow, can't tackle and can't cross, can't defened and can't attack, why the fuck is he not playing Rugby!

Babayaro :- The last man in the back when we are attacking, the last man upfront when we are being attacked, useless player who is a shadow of his former self

Ameobi :- Basically, he offered all he can to this club, now is the time for him to move to a club that fits his abillty, so York should do at the moment.

Guest khyberpass

no way would i get rid of Martins - he scoed more in his first season that Drogba!

Drogba hasn't turned out to bad...and Martins will get better with structure...

With present sqad numbers, wouldn't want to sell anyone ...

Depending who we signed, Babayaro & Ramage would be high on my list ; although I'd love to see Ram come back with class performances..he kind of reminds me of OShea for Manure..he struggled for a couple of seasons, but built up and is now a reasonable utiity player.