Allardyce interested in Luke Young ... Barton deal could fall through

KaKa

Haggling over this money which heclearly doesn't deserve, doesn't exactly point to a player trying to turn over a new leaf. Sounds like the same snotty bastard he's always been at City.

• 1 month later...

Need a left back more than a right back tbh. What is it with this club and their inability to sign a decent f****** left back!

It's starting to piss me off now!  :rant:

It's June ffs.

It's August Now ffs! (been waiting two months to say that!) and we still haven't signed a left back. :rant:

Actually my point was (although not very well made) we'd already had 4 (this is the 5th) Transfer Windows to sort this issue out! If we go into the season with a right footed, nineteen year old centrehalf as our left back, I for one will probably shout "I don't believe it" in the style of Victor Meldew.

(Saying all that...... I don't think we will, I trust Sam to do something!)

Need a left back more than a right back tbh. What is it with this club and their inability to sign a decent f****** left back!

It's June ffs.

It's August Now ffs! (been waiting two months to say that!) and we still haven't signed a left back. :rant:

Actually my point was (although not very well made) we'd already had 4 (this is the 5th) Transfer Windows to sort this issue out! If we go into the season with a right footed, nineteen year old centrehalf as our left back, I for one will probably shout "I don't believe it" in the style of Victor Meldew.

Fucking hell your one of those mentalists ain't ya?  ;D

It's June ffs.

It was June when I made that post though in fairness. I reckon a left-back will arrive before the window closes though. You can quote this if it doesn't happen ;)

It's June ffs.

It was June when I made that post though in fairness. I reckon a left-back will arrive before the window closes though. You can quote this if it doesn't happen ;)

Count on it.  O0

It's June ffs.

Count on it.   O0

Bump ;)

It's June ffs.

Count on it.   O0

Bump ;)

:D