Adriano

bodson

I take it the lad is still going off the rails?

Been way too long now if so, he's damaged goods and will have destroyed his career and wont be able to pull it back, he'll realise this too late.

Amazing player and talent when fully focused, but how long ago was that?

how many times have we seen this though player with world at his feet and fucks it all up the hype goes to the head and they dont think they need to train or stay fit or focus they are just the dogs bollocks soon they realise they are warming up the bench too much or getting panned by the press and its too late to claw it back. I really feel he needs to go where he is played week in week out to get confidence back and then he may have a chance if not then he is dead in the water

Been way too long now if so, he's damaged goods and will have destroyed his career and wont be able to pull it back, he'll realise this too late.

how many times have we seen this though player with world at his feet and fucks it all up the hype goes to the head and they dont think they need to train or stay fit or focus they are just the dogs bollocks soon they realise they are warming up the bench too much or getting panned by the press and its too late to claw it back. I really feel he needs to go where he is played week in week out to get confidence back and then he may have a chance if not then he is dead in the water

He needs a move, a move away from the people he hangs about with, i've also heard his people back home are just as bad keeping him partying and up all night at his financial expense.

He needs to get a hold of his career, but even a move might not sort him out, he could be a total lost cause.

It would be a nice gamble for Newcastle to take, especially with SA, i think we'd get something out of him, but Inter would still hold a huge fee for him, anything over £10m is a massive gamble, as if you take him out what people think is a problem area etc, then it turns out the problems are more deeper than that and he's unable to be rescued such as Kluivert, ya fuked.

He needs a move, a move away from the people he hangs about with, i've also heard his people back home are just as bad keeping him partying and up all night at his financial expense.

He needs to get a hold of his career, but even a move might not sort him out, he could be a total lost cause.

It would be a nice gamble for Newcastle to take, especially with SA, i think we'd get something out of him, but Inter would still hold a huge fee for him, anything over £10m is a massive gamble, as if you take him out what people think is a problem area etc, then it turns out the problems are more deeper than that and he's unable to be rescued such as Kluivert, ya fuked.

trouble is we never hold onto problem players and while I agree Inter would sit there letting him rot unless they were getting a player they really wanted or a nice dump of cash, while if we took him or someone similar and he bombed we would be first to "cash in" maybe even now with new money pending its a risk too great even if it was possible.

No need for a striker

No need for a lazy striker

No need for a lazy overweight striker

No need for a lazy overweight out of form striker

No need for a lazy overweight out of form striker on massive wages added to the massive transfer fee

For first three points read Mark Viduka.

No need for a striker

No need for a lazy striker

No need for a lazy overweight striker

No need for a lazy overweight out of form striker

No need for a lazy overweight out of form striker on massive wages added to the massive transfer fee

For first three points read Mark Viduka.

The last one kind of changes things though.