The Taylor vs. Huddlestone debate

KaKa

Personally i think Dawson is a decent centre back made look good because of Ledley King. Woodgate made Bramble look competent in some games ffs. When King is out of the spurs team he doesn't look half the player, that doesn't mean to say he is s***.

On the other hand, i believe Taylor will be better than Ledley King never mind Dawson. He's got alot to learn but out of all the young England centre backs only that Man City kid looks as promising.

As for Huddlestone, he's not done enough to be rated a future star for me. There are truck loads of midfielders in front of him and the senior england midfield.

You serious??

Deadly. I rate King highley, apart form the fact he gets crocked alot. Take it from me, Newcastle fans know good defenders when they see them. They dont come along often you know.

BTW your "You serious?" attempt to be little other forum members might work on a yid forum but it won't work on here.

If i go through all your absurd posts and put "you serious" after them you would look like a toss pot too, so cut it.

Which you would be an expert in?

I know people in glass houses etc..........but Huddlestone is a fat lardy bollock chops imo.

And England central defenders when fit in order:Woodgate,Terry,Carragher,Ferdinand and King.In time Taylor will supercede King.This is all my humble opinion.And yes Dawson is a catastrophic defender.Why he ever gets picked for Spurs never mind England squads is beyond me.Makes almost as many fuck ups as Bramble.

i thought huddlestone played in midfield for spurs?

i think hes a good player just plays like carrick

as a defender though taylor is much better in every department!  :buck2: