Copa América

Dave

we should sign some argentinians, there quite good

We tried with Cordone.

So we shouldn't sign any English, Scottish, French, Spanish or Welsh players either, then?

He made it seem like signing any Argentian player would be a great decision, based on the Argentina/Peru match he was watching, I was just pointing out that not all Argies are world-beaters.

I wasn't condemning ever singing an Argentinian player based on our experience with Cordone.

Yes, dissapointing that referee didnt give Brazil a penalty when Love could have put in a ball after excellent play by Robinho and Maicon. Otherwise uruguay being better side since the electricity problem.

hi baggio...you living in brasil?

No mate.

wondered why the christo pic.....im in brazil at the mo...need some geordies here

its actually 2-1 after 55 mins

No...match was stopped for 13 minutes, well im not surewhat you meant.

wasnt exaclty half time like now..... 60 mins or so is unreal

No mate.

wondered why the christo pic.....im in brazil at the mo...need some geordies here

Ill be there during Christmas holiday visiting family. Never manage to watch Newcastle matches except if we get to play on eof top four then ESPN Brasil show it.

Uruguay are unfortunate to be behind in my opinion. Deffinatly deserved something so far.

The fact is it could have been 5-0 brazil if the light hadnt turned off. Brazil went cold after the re-start. While yes Uruguay have been better side we should have had a penalty when Vagner Love got ran over when he could have simply scored 2-0.

No mate.

Ill be there during Christmas holiday visiting family. Never manage to watch Newcastle matches except if we get to play on eof top four then ESPN Brasil show it.

wheres your family from?

The reason Im asking guys is that Id like to get a supporters club going here in Rio :-)

Could end up like Singapore :-)....doubt it but we could try

My family is Brazilian, i was living in Mexico but moving back to Belgium. But visiting constantly Brazil every year. Ehh...going to be hard considering i doubt theres many geordie fans around.

too true...ive decided to support Botafogo due to the fact that they wear Black & White stripes also