Bye Bye Carr ?

ToonTastic

Guest optimistic nit

He said at the forum today that 1 right back, 1 centre half and 2 left backs were his top priority.

pre or post rozentahl?

He said at the forum today that 1 right back, 1 centre half and 2 left backs were his top priority.

pre or post rozentahl?

He said today that Rozenhal will probably start the season on the bench so that probably answers the question

how weird is it to have a manager who actually realises how s**** these two are? :lol:

It feels great. Been a long time since i was this optimistic about the future. Therea has been so many positions in this club that has had changes recently. And tbh thats exactly what this club and we fans really needed. Hopefully there is a great future ahead of us.

This was needed, i bet that i would of got stroke before 25 years of age if i had to live with the state of the club and team these years under Souness and Roeder and the old board.

Guest optimistic nit

If Owen and Oba leave, I want it to be soon, puts us out of our misery and gives us time to replace them.

22mil? Darren Bent and Nugent?

God no. both players way too overpriced. Nugent hasn't even managed to score 20 in a championship season and bent is good, but we'd have to fork out more than oba will be sold for, which is bad business.

I wouldn't mind 15million on Tevez, 20Million on berbatov (or 15 on another striker if he won't leave) and 2 Million on Sharp if i had a choice.