Berbatov to Man Utd - 'friend of my dog' rumour

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest kingdawson

probably rubbish tbh.

It's a very strong possibility though. Weren't you guys interestred in Alan Smith as well?

Bent, Keane, Defoe & Smith next season?

Smith?? if we were to ever get that useless piece of crap i would seriously consider starting up a protest outside whl.

Guest Guinness

If Manchester United get Berbatov they will have one hell of a side next season. It'd take something special to stop them retaining the Premiership.

probably rubbish tbh.

It's a very strong possibility though. Weren't you guys interestred in Alan Smith as well?

Bent, Keane, Defoe & Smith next season?

Smith?? if we were to ever get that useless piece of crap i would seriously consider starting up a protest outside whl.

Cheaper than getting your arse to the games I suppose.

I wouldn't sell Berbatov for £50m. He's one of the most gifted players i've ever seen.

The Spuds should spend the next few years building a side around this guy not selling him to a Premiership rival.

Only way i can see it happening is if Tottenham sign Tevez which isn't  totally beyond the realms of possibility.

I will laugh my arse off it it happens though.

Guest 22bnw

My step-sister is an admin assistant at the manchester bupa hospital, there was a footballer in there today - but whoever he was, he already plays for Man U.

Not saying Berb wasnt there too like

i told you about wes brown, and it was correct, he was a roeder signing, talks happend, darren fletcher himself said that, thats who my usual source is. That has cooled though since sam came in. interestingly enough i was in fletchers escalade the uva nyt, fantastic car lol

Utd use bupa in the north of manchester, you can google it and find it if you wish, and ive had a call from a nurse there saying that berbatov is there right now.

Then she/he has broken their duty of care and will get sacked if anyone finds out.