Malouda looks for payday?

Mr Logic

Tried to find a topic where I could slot this in but no joy.

Malouda reveals talks with Blues

Florent Malouda

Malouda has been linked with Chelsea and Liverpool

France midfielder Florent Malouda insists he is determined to move to Chelsea despite Lyon rejecting a £12m bid for him this week.

Malouda, 27, told French newspaper Le Progres: "It would be better for everyone if my transfer to Chelsea is finalised, because I want to leave.

"I have made my choice. I have talked with the coach Jose Mourinho.

"I have had direct contact, unlike with Liverpool where too many intermediaries and sharks have entered the game."

Lyon have put a £17m price tag on the player, and have already lost another French international, Eric Abidal, to Barcelona this week.

"The directors know I want to leave and in these conditions I can't see me playing for Lyon anymore," Malouda added.

"Even if another club is ready to offer more money, I am determined (to go to Chelsea), and have been for a while."

Lyon are being dismantled, Abidal gone to Barca, Malouda as good as gone. Thought the bit in bold was interesting though. What chance Diarra leave too?

Get on Marseille to win the French title now. A load of money in for Ribery will strengthen them a great deal. You can still get them at 6/1. Possibly the bet of the season considering what's happening at Lyon this summer.

Have you seen the calibre of player they've been buying?Not to mention a very limited manager in Emon. Not to mention pape diouf being a massive influence on almost everything, tight as a frogs arse.

Lyon will still win.