U20's World Cup (Edgarwatch)

Guest optimistic nit

Guest optimistic nit

watched the second half of the zambia vs jordan match.

3 stars in my opinion:

all zambia

11-tembo- looked quite sharp.

12-mwansa-nice little flick to their number 9, who wasted it (like he did a lot of stuff)

Star man: 3-zimba seemed strong, technically savvy and some very good defending. wouldn't mind seeing more of him vs spain on the 4th.

3 stars in my opinion:

all zambia

12-mwansa-nice little flick to their number 9, who wasted it (like he did a lot of stuff)

Star man: 3-zimba seemed strong, technically savvy and some very good defending. wouldn't mind seeing more of him vs spain on the 4th.

Is this on TV in the UK?

Guest optimistic nit

i'd rather castrate myself than watch a game with either south korea or scotland in. i'm looking to find players who might be able to cut it in the premiership remember.

From what I saw, about 30 mins, Scotland were getting torn a new arsehole by Japan, but Japan couldn't create a clear chance to save their life.  It was 0-0 unsuprisingly.  Don't know how it finished though.

3 stars in my opinion:

all zambia

Sounds something like off the Lion King.

3-1 Japan.  And whenever I was watching it was all Japan and they could have won by substantially more.

I agree,  Scotland were terrible just playing the long ball game while Japan were playing a nice slick passing game.  I'm very suprised that Scotland scored a goal if I'm honest.

Japan, if they had a good striker who could make good runs off the ball and who was a good finisher could have had 4/5 in just the half an hour I watched.  Their main problem seemed that their front line was very static in my opinion.

Guest optimistic nit

15 mins. chilie dominating. edgar looks solid, composed and comfortable on the ball blueyes.gif

Guest optimistic nit

1-0 chilie. defensive fuckup by edgars partner. stands on the ball. medina finishes well.

Guest optimistic nit

good i think. done nowt spectacular. looks the most composed of the back 4. canada are relying on long balls, and edgar has made 3-4, but he's also willing to take touches, and pass the ball out.

one bad moment in the first 45, when he did a cross between boris johnsons tackle and the one that got bramble sent off against everton, which didn't get him booked but gave away a cheap freekick 40 yards outish.

Guest optimistic nit

nice little play by edgar. intercepts, kicks it over the head of a midfielder then hits it forward to lombardo, who could have released ricketts (on for peters i think) but failed. he's looked a bit poor imo lombardo.

its 3 toon fans btw.

Guest optimistic nit

Chile 2-0. possibly edgar own goal :lol: don't think it is though. free kick (from the booking of the canada rb) headered back across goal. canada player ball watching (may have been edgar's partner, i'm not sure) and lets the player he is marking go, edgar again tries to make it to the ball but is just beaten too the ball.