Will we see the real Ronaldo next season?

Ikon

No because despite him being the greatest player of my lifetime we'll never see him like he was back from '96-'99.

Not because he's not playing brilliantly for Milan, but simply because he was that good back then.

Poor mans Berbatov tbh.

:lol: :lol:

Ronaldo (the Ronaldo) was, largely speaking, unplayable for most of the late 90's. He had the lot. Pace, power, control and could finish.

He'll never hit these heights again obviously but if he regains his fitness and motivation, he'll still be up there with the top scorers in Serie A next year. 

Guest SamL

No because despite him being the greatest player of my lifetime we'll never see him like he was back from '96-'99.

Not because he's not playing brilliantly for Milan, but simply because he was that good back then.

Poor mans Berbatov tbh.

No idea how you can say that. Obviously know nothing about football and you must be part of the group of idiots on here who said they wouldnt have ronaldo for newcastle

Poor mans Berbatov tbh.

No idea how you can say that. Obviously know nothing about football and you must be part of the group of idiots on here who said they wouldnt have ronaldo for newcastle

:lol:

Poor mans Berbatov tbh.

:lol:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Poor mans Berbatov tbh.

as opposed to the group of idiots that thought he could actually come to Newcastle?

Guest SamL

Poor mans Berbatov tbh.

as opposed to the group of idiots that thought he could actually come to Newcastle?

Thats not the point. How can anyone say they wouldnt have him for newcastle?