Kenneth Shepherd

Dragon55544

Guest Invicta_Toon

as if you f****** have a clue about contract law, or any f****** law for that matter

the moment someone scans an NUFC contract which doesn't have at the bottom 'Chairman: F Shepherd' at the bottom, is the day I start taking notice of you absolute numbskulls

And you do? :lol:

When is Shepherd going to start his buyback btw? He'll have to get in quick, Ashley delists on Wednesday.

yes, yes I do actually

Vic, I remember when we established that Ashley was NOT the chairman of Sports World PLC, you kept banging on and on about how he'd failed as the chairman of a PLC because he was the owner and the actual chairman had no power. I'll drag up the post if you want.

Now you're claiming the exact opposite in this situation, that because Shepherd is still titled chairman, he'll still have power over the big decisions.

Can you explain that hypocrisy?

EDIT: here is the post - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=40533.msg853447#msg853447

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not talking about power, I'm talking about legal job titles and the concequences imposed there-in

Guest Invicta_Toon

I also remember pointing out that it was widely acknowledged that he was responsible for the fuck up in the sports world flotation, so saying he was not the chairman meant nothing in that argument

I also remember pointing out that it was widely acknowledged that he was responsible for the fuck up in the sports world flotation, so saying he was not the chairman meant nothing in that argument

That has no bearing though on how well/badly he'll do here.

I also remember pointing out that it was widely acknowledged that he was responsible for the f*** up in the sports world flotation, so saying he was not the chairman meant nothing in that argument

How did he f*** up the flotation?

Guest Agentwithin

Can I add to the debate please? :shifty:

Fatty Shepherd does not even have an office at SJP anymore, all his papers have been boxed up for Mort to work through.

Source? : Subject title.

Well done son! you are correct.

Also on wednesday an audi estate carried kenneth's office belongings to his house in jesmond.

the likes of Kenny Shepherd are the reason why our beloved club had gone to the dogs.

he's the soon to depart Chairmans son and apparently that was the only qualification he needed to be a "key player" in the running of NUFC.

Good riddance to the little rat. Get some people in who actually know what they're doing and slit the throat of this "jobs for the boys" mentality that prevailed under the previous regime.