Anymore ITK stuff from Skunkers?

Guest hindu times

Wow the forum has turned into Skunkers.

As I said, fair enough if you know what the boards going to be like but if a new users signs up and the first 5 posts towards them are "fuck off you cunt before I nail your bollocks to the floor" you can hardly expect people to go to another forum and not slag the place off.

You can tell who's been told to "up their game or f*** off" when going on to try and extract some more info from Whatever. Some very bitter bastards on here :lol:

To be fair its hardly the most welcoming place is it? If you didn't know what it was like I would imagine after your third post you would think they were all a bunch of c***s and would never go back! The foreign lad on here apparently got a load of abuse for being exactly that!

thats the craic though if you don't like it f*** off

Never been on. Are they all as funny as you?

have a look the might teach you and your cronies how to have a bit banter

You can tell who's been told to "up their game or f*** off" when going on to try and extract some more info from Whatever. Some very bitter bastards on here :lol:

To be fair its hardly the most welcoming place is it? If you didn't know what it was like I would imagine after your third post you would think they were all a bunch of c***s and would never go back! The foreign lad on here apparently got a load of abuse for being exactly that!

Thats all skunkers is, thread starts with an article then you get 3 normal responces and the next 30 are "fuck off you cunt" "Im gonna kick ye face in" "fuck off you fat ginger retard" etc etc.. :lol:

Thats all skunkers is, thread starts with an article then you get 3 normal responces and the next 30 are "f*** off you c***" "Im gonna kick ye face in" "f*** off you fat ginger retard" etc etc.. :lol:

each to their own anarl that

Wow the forum has turned into Skunkers.

As I said, fair enough if you know what the boards going to be like but if a new users signs up and the first 5 posts towards them are "f*** off you c*** before I nail your bollocks to the floor" you can hardly expect people to go to another forum and not slag the place off.

It's a very inclusive place and aslong as you can think up witty retorts then you'll be fine. If not then you're fucked. It's their board, they can do what they want with it.

It's not 'banter' like.  :rolleyes:

Just shit craic from people who've got nowt to say and say it too loudly.