Club United Membership?

olliemort

I emailed box office about  match tickets for next season and they said my best option would be to join up as a member.I would need 2 tickets for which ever matchs I get so that means I would have to get my partner to join as well.So cost £50 just to join up.Im wondering would it be worth it?I know we wouldnt get a ticket each for sure for whichever games we choose but do ye think we would have a good chance?Would be hoping for match against one of the other top teams,I know it would be harder to get though!I know I can get them 10 days before they go on general sale but I would need to know well before that as we live in Ireland and we would have to organise everything,e.g time off work,flights,etc.

Send your missus down the box office the morning the tickets go on sale would be your best bet.

A few were talking about this on toontastic the other day and apparently they are not always reliable in giving the members first shout unless it's for cup games.

Guest The Bort

I hope the club membership doesnt turn into the farce they are having at Manure, its an ok idea i think but £25 seems a bit steep

Send your missus down the box office the morning the tickets go on sale would be your best bet.

A few were talking about this on toontastic the other day and apparently they are not always reliable in giving the members first shout unless it's for cup games.

Bit hard though since we live in Ireland!

Still though ya never know!

I emailed box office about  match tickets for next season and they said my best option would be to join up as a member.I would need 2 tickets for which ever matchs I get so that means I would have to get my partner to join as well.So cost £50 just to join up.Im wondering would it be worth it?I know we wouldnt get a ticket each for sure for whichever games we choose but do ye think we would have a good chance?Would be hoping for match against one of the other top teams,I know it would be harder to get though!I know I can get them 10 days before they go on general sale but I would need to know well before that as we live in Ireland and we would have to organise everything,e.g time off work,flights,etc.

So you can get any ticket you want 10 days before they go on general sale ( thats if they do go on general sale ) ?  ???

buy online or phone box office as soon as they go on general sale.

buy online or phone box office as soon as they go on general sale.

They prob dont always go on general sale?So prob would have better chance if im a member?

Guest given 1

i all so live in ireland,and go to five or six games a year,i allways get tickets either online or by ringing the ticket office,the only games i didnt get tickets for were sunderland and liverpool,you should get tickets for any other game if you ring or go to online ticket sales the morning they go on sale.

I'm sure if you're coming a long distance for a special occasion then they'll sort you out pre gen sale if you write to them.

Ya explained that to them in the email and they just said they would send out a members form for me!

i all so live in ireland,and go to five or six games a year,i allways get tickets either online or by ringing the ticket office,the only games i didnt get tickets for were sunderland and liverpool,you should get tickets for any other game if you ring or go to online ticket sales the morning they go on sale.

pain in the ass though booking work off and getting hotels!would be sickened then going over and maybe no ticket!would like it sorted well in advance!they said to me if ya join up as a member they can let ya know sooner if u will get ticket!but only one ticket per person........which is gay!so would have to join my bird up as well!so costs £50.what hotel do ya stay in?I always stay in the royal Station,not great rooms but cheap and only 5mins away from st.james!met terry mcdermott after shearers testamional!

Guest given 1

i know what you mean, i book my flights and hotel months in advance,and have to wait two weeks before the match to find out for sure if i get tickets,four of us are going over for the wigan match,i usually stay in jurys,but found a nice hotel on the quays called the waterside 80pounds bed and breakfast,good to see some other irish toon fans.

i know what you mean, i book my flights and hotel months in advance,and have to wait two weeks before the match to find out for sure if i get tickets,four of us are going over for the wigan match,i usually stay in jurys,but found a nice hotel on the quays called the waterside 80pounds bed and breakfast,good to see some other irish toon fans.

You'll have no problems for Wigan.

ya we are a scarce race in Ireland especially now cos of lil irish traitor keano!Ya id say il prob jus go for a a match against smaller clubs jus in case!would love too see a match against one of the other top teams!

Guest LucasUnger

many of you might know i'm from austria. and i've got the same problem. the only thing you can book earlier is the hospitality tickets.

quiet expensive .

many of you might know i'm from austria. and i've got the same problem. the only thing you can book earlier is the hospitality tickets.

quiet expensive .

It's because they slapped that restraining order on you mate :lol:

quiet expensive .

Howya Lucas!I do ya your the legend who wos putting all the pictures up in the Austrian training camp?Great job bud!Ya not a notion will i let them feckers rip me off!£135 per ticket!your having a laugh! :tickedoff:

quiet expensive .

It's because they slapped that restraining order on you mate :lol:

;D