Atmosphere last night....

kane2005

Yet again the ToonUltras turneid up in full voice , with more banners and flags than we've ever had before. It was a great moment when we actually got the full ground to stanid up while chanting a few songs.

I thought our performance in the stands was great last night , an is certainly something to build on.

:lol:  Are you like this with your lass?

"I thought I gave you the ride of your life last night.  I'd be surprised if you've ever had better.  Keep a hold of me love cos it's all downhill from here if I go."

Enjoy it on the TV?

Nah.  I didnt bother watching it.  You know it was a friendly/exercise/practise?

EDIT:

i see you 'backed off' in a later post, so nevermind

Guest toonlass

Does it go something like

We love you Nobby,

He's only five foot 2

We love you Nobby,

And he's from Peru,

We love you Nobby,

He's black and white through and through!

???

I was in the leazes last night, and even though we tried to sing you could hear sod all for the Celtic fans.

Guest newcastle4life

thought the noise from the fans in the corner was great last neet,well done ultras kep it up. To be honest i didnt hear the celtic fans i think being in the middle of the noise just stopped me from hearing them.Also suprised we didnt get told to sit down.

Well done for creating an atmosphere, but it'll probably be more difficult at the league games than at a friendly.

At league games, you have the boring non-singers in their own seats again, whereas at a friendly, you probably have many people who dont go to games who take the opportunity to have a sing/chant, etc.

Woudl be good to get a real rousing atmosphere again, and hopefully the team will be good enough on the pitch to get the 'quiet ones' singing as well!!

You also get a lot of drunken teenage charvas attending, most which have come back to post on here to tell us what s*** fans we are for not going.

mackems.gif

hopefully that wasnt towards me because im not a charver! im far from a one

i dont drink/smoke!

You think everything is directed at you these days Kev !

Well done for creating an atmosphere, but it'll probably be more difficult at the league games than at a friendly.

At league games, you have the boring non-singers in their own seats again, whereas at a friendly, you probably have many people who dont go to games who take the opportunity to have a sing/chant, etc.

Woudl be good to get a real rousing atmosphere again, and hopefully the team will be good enough on the pitch to get the 'quiet ones' singing as well!!

You also get a lot of drunken teenage charvas attending, most which have come back to post on here to tell us what s*** fans we are for not going.

mackems.gif

i dont drink/smoke!

maybe because most of the time on this forum everyone libs me

:clap: good comment wouldve took you ages  :razz:

ill keep my head down about support  >:D

U better !!!! And you better stop calling me a part-timer for missing 1 pre-season game out of 6  :rant:

U better !!!! And you better stop calling me a part-timer for missing 1 pre-season game out of 6  :rant:

i can call you what i like i actually know you

mackems.gif

i dont drink/smoke!

To be honest there is a reason why you have had a little bit of stick and why other younger members have come on here and not had any.

I am sure you are a good lad but did you go about it the wrong way when coming on to the forum. Im sure you have a lot to contribute and will continue to do so but people will treat you how you treat them.

i can call you what i like i actually know you

Does any of that make sense ?

mackems.gif

i dont drink/smoke!

To be honest there is a reason why you have had a little bit of stick and why other younger members have come on here and not had any.

I am sure you are a good lad but did you go about it the wrong way when coming on to the forum. Im sure you have a lot to contribute and will continue to do so but people will treat you how you treat them.

im not going to say anything more to people though about not going to the games

by the way jamie yes that makes sense

Guest WashyGeordie

i can call you what i like, i actually know you

Does any of that make sense ?

Yes. If you insert a comma...

Guest Moe-Ali

Yet again the ToonUltras turneid up in full voice , with more banners and flags than we've ever had before. It was a great moment when we actually got the full ground to stanid up while chanting a few songs.

I thought our performance in the stands was great last night , an is certainly something to build on.

:lol:  Are you like this with your lass?

"I thought I gave you the ride of your life last night.  I'd be surprised if you've ever had better.  Keep a hold of me love cos it's all downhill from here if I go."

:lol:

Cute kid toon's taylor

Thanks mate, he's the best, not sure where he gets his good lucks from, it certainly isn't her!

Getting ready for his party as we speak, its at her mothers, which should be fun since her entire family hate me!  :lol:

But its his day, am sure were all adult enough to put it all behind us for a few hours, i'm not drinking!  >:D