Where will the Ultras sit against Juve?

Slim

There has never been any shoe waving from Ultras for a few games now mate. Yes this was a song which once was sung an created by us, now as the average age of us lot gets older , the group realises its pretty amateur etc etc .....

We are trying , an i have no doubt we will keep on trying , i just find it quite said and dissapointing , with the amount of support or help  , we get from the supposebly more knowledgable an longer serving football fans on this forum

Guest Morph

It would be a bit of an outrage if someone actually sang at a game like.  Jesus H, I remember the days when the Gallowgate was deafening.  Now you could hear a fucking pin drop.

The Stadium of Light hopefully.

Shoe waving wankers.

"There's only 1 Alan Shearer"

Do they know he's retired?

Wow, what a tosser.

It has been said one million and f****** ten times on here that we don't 'wave shoes' and we don't sing for Alan Shearer so why do you continue to bang on and on about it? You're like a broken record.

I understand that people don't like the 'what are you doing for the stmosphere' attitude. But to take the piss in every thread and have a dig in every thread about the Toon Ultras is not on. You call the Toon Ultras immature. Take a look at yourself.

Can't believe people are embarrassed by fans singing and enjoying themselves, disgraceful tbh.

I'm far more embarrassed by these middle class cumheads who sit on their hands complaining all game, they tend to be the same ones who leave 5 minutes before a game's finished "to avoid the crowds". Don't sing if you don't want to, but I can't believe we have people moaning about how others around them enjoy the match.

Can't believe people are embarrassed by fans singing and enjoying themselves, disgraceful tbh.

I'm far more embarrassed by these middle class cumheads who sit on their hands, they tend to be the same ones who leave 5 minutes before a game's finished "to avoid the crowds".

Exactly right!

Toon Ultras sing and stand all game, from start to finish. It's people like some members on here that hold Toon Ultras back.

people see the world ultras. then shut down on listening tbh. they assume its the same as the foreign style one.

makes me laugh that people moan about people trying to get an atmosphere back at the ground. cant understand. gets behind the team and makes a match more worth while even if its a shhit game.

i bet people like gc would actually shout and someone who sang near him. tool!

The name 'Toon Ultras' wasn't the most sensible choice, but I appreciate what they're trying to do. I think anyone who knocks them for trying needs to ask themselves why they go to the games in the first place when just about every game is televised these days in pubs around the toon. Going to the game used to be about taking part in something, but the increasing middle class influence has taken its toll on people's attitudes.

The name 'Toon Ultras' wasn't the most sensible choice, but I appreciate what they're trying to do. I think anyone who knocks them for trying needs to ask themselves why they go to the games in the first place when just about every game is televised these days in pubs around the toon. Going to the game used to be about taking part in something, but the increasing middle class influence has taken its toll on people's attitudes.

Aye that's, fair enough. I think most people realise this now but our name was BBTN originally but had to be changed because no-one knew what it stood for.

Aye that's fair enough. I think most people realise this now, our name was BBTN originally but we had to be changed because no-one knew what it stood for.

I'm confused now, I'm fairly middle-class and a miserable bastard, but I like to make a noise. I also may be an alcoholic. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but the Ultras seem like a decent idea.

people see the world ultras. then shut down on listening tbh. they assume its the same as the foreign style one.

makes me laugh that people moan about people trying to get an atmosphere back at the ground. cant understand. gets behind the team and makes a match more worth while even if its a shhit game.

i bet people like gc would actually shout and someone who sang near him. tool!

My cousin took her two kids to the celtic game, It was the first game they had been to,

They were singing theer heads off & some shit face infront of them turned roud & shouted "for christs sake will you shut up"

The kids are 5 & seven year old???

luckily enough all the lads sitting round them told the bloke to fuck off, then they all started singing jst to piss the wanker off!!

Guest toonlass

I think the toon Ultras are brilliant for trying to get some more atmosphere in the ground, BUT they should have been in the Leazes end for the Celtic game, as we were trying to make some noise to counter the Celtic fans. With the Ultras there we could have made more noise. My daughter(9 years old) always looks to see where the Ultras are before the game, and we have travelled down to away games with some of them, and they have always been lovely to her.

I think the toon Ultras are brilliant for trying to get some more atmosphere in the ground, BUT they should have been in the Leazes end for the Celtic game, as we were trying to make some noise to counter the Celtic fans. With the Ultras there we could have made more noise. My daughter(9 years old) always looks to see where the Ultras are before the game, and we have travelled down to away games with some of them, and they have always been lovely to her.

You don't have Keegan 7 on your home shirt by any chance do you?

Don't tell him! He's obviously targetting you for some nefarious purpose.

:lol:

Nar, just reckon I might have been sitting behind her on the way to Watford.

Guest toonlass

You may be right. Are you that smoggie bloke?  ;D

I love the young'uns enthusiasm (sp) , they are the future of newcastle united.

I will seriously stop posting on here about Toon Ultras and anything to do with our quiet fans  , if someone can honestly give me a some real reasons why we are embarrasing , an doing the club no good , or if you were mature enough to , maybe give us some feedback on what we should change , or do? Not including a name change , as our name is pretty well known amongst toon fans now. We have a banner with our name on , an also a massive banner showing what our aim is!!!!!

You may be right, are you that smoggie bloke?

Aye, me and me mate Gaz (Flintoff on here) would doing accent impersonations all the way back. Mine were just all botched versions of smog :lol:

Was a canny bus that day like.

I will seriously stop posting on here about Toon Ultras and anything to do with our quiet fans  , if someone can honestly give me a some real reasons why we are embarrasing , an doing the club no good , or if you were mature enough to , maybe give us some feedback on what we should change , or do? Not including a name change , as our name is pretty well known amongst toon fans now. We have a banner with our name on , an also a massive banner showing what our aim is!!!!!

Ignore them, man. You should take some pride at least in winding a few auld gadgies up.

Guest toonlass

Aye, me and me mate Gaz (Flintoff on here) would doing accent impersonations all the way back. Mine were just all botched versions of smog :lol:

Aye it was, the bus back from Hartlepool was brilliant this year mind you. Hope it keeps up for the away games this season, better than sitting in silence....

Aye it was, the bus back from Hartlepool was brilliant this year mind you. Hope it keeps up for the away games this season, better than sitting in silence....

Too true. Bolton bus should be good, first day of the season and all that...

You're all alright by me, sadly and inevitably you may attract a few nobends, and stories of such will stick to you, I don't mean shoes off, which is just silly but nothing to get worked-up about.

Guest toonlass

The shoes off thing is just a laugh though, and we shouldn't be ashamed of it. Its quite funny when they all start it....

Carry on as you are. As has been said, avoid anything to do with removal of shoes.

Also, avoid shit like hoying bog rolls and streamers etc. Sticks to scarves, banners and flags.

I reckon you're doing a canny job, especially when you're in the Gallowgate corner.