Where will the Ultras sit against Juve?

Slim

The shoes off thing is just a laugh though, and we shouldn't be ashamed of it. Its quite funny when they all start it....

That's what I meant, silly but harmless. Other things.....I don't know, I almost never go to away games and don't sit near either of the Ultras places for home games, just a few insinuations about chants which should have been left in the 70s/80s. As I say, it's just hearsay, 'they' say all sorts of things, but like it or not, with a name, things can stick.

Guest toonlass

At least the Ultras are trying and thats the main thing. I am sick of going to home games where people sit on their hands and the only noise they make is telling others to shut up. I sit in the front of the Leazes and I sing and chant all the way through the game, and occassionally others join in.

http://file019b.bebo.com/8/large/2007/07/27/17/14968498a5104121374l.jpg

http://file019b.bebo.com/8/large/2007/07/27/17/14968498a5104121519l.jpg

http://file019b.bebo.com/8/large/2007/07/27/17/14968498a5104121731l.jpg

Look at the first picture. Thats what we're up against. Fair enough, I can understand why people don't want to chant by themselves. But I dont see why so many people refuse to take part in backing our team.

People can take the piss out of us all day. But really, I don't see why anyone would slate a fellow fan for backing their team. We've proved most our critics wrong. We get enough stick from other Ultra groups, why should we have to put up with it from our own fans? People should look at the pictures from the Celtic match and be encouraged. Hopefully it might even mean a few more people realise we are more than a bunch of kids and that we're capable of something.

Guest Invicta_Toon

it's like some Orwellian nightmare. 'I can't understand why you don't want to cheer'

you might start asking yoursleves why there was so much noise in the keegan days, it had fuck all to do with ultra groups, and that is why you lot are ultimately barking up the wrong tree

the mythical geordie sing when we're losing twat is a myth, a stereotype. just ask Scott Parker how great our fans are, no (home) geordie fan ever supported the team unilaterally before there was any success worthy of cheering, like it or not, it's a stone cold fact

it's like some Orwellian nightmare. 'I can't understand why you don't want to cheer'

you might start asking yoursleves why there was so much noise in the keegan days, it had fuck all to do with ultra groups, and that is why you lot are ultimately barking up the wrong tree

the mythical geordie sing when we're losing twat is a myth, a stereotype. just ask Scott Parker how great our fans are, no (home) geordie fan ever supported the team unilaterally before there was any success worthy of cheering, like it or not, it's a stone cold fact

How the fuck would you know?

Guest Invicta_Toon

being there

i.e. not watching the fucking Bill

being there

:lol:

You're the cockney bandwagon jumper, not me. You weren't there against Celtic btw, have you forgotten that already?

Guest Invicta_Toon

being there

You're the cockney bandwagon jumper, not me. You weren't there against Celtic btw, have you forgotten that already?

for a damn sight better reason than watching the fucking bill tbh. I was at PSV and Fener last year though, no doubt you were still watching the bill. and how the fuck can you be a banwagon jumper at my fucking age? and finally, go check an atlas, because if i'm a fucking cockney, you're a filthy mackem

being there

for a damn sight better reason than watching the fucking bill tbh. I was at PSV and Fener last year though, no doubt you were still watching the bill. and how the fuck can you be a banwagon jumper at my fucking age? and finally, go check an atlas, because if i'm a fucking cockney, you're a filthy mackem

So was I SOOPAFAN.

I was also at Lillestrom, Villarreal, Wigan, Ventspils, Fulham, Everton, Levidia, Bolton, Portsmouth, Charlton, Sheff Utd, Celta, Portsmouth again, Reading, Watford, Chelsea, Spurs, Bolton (a), Man Utd, Birmingham, West Ham, Villa, Liverpool, Waregem, Middlesbrough, Alkmaar, Citeh, Arsenal, Chelsea and Blackburn.

If you want to play soopafan Top Trumps, I've got you every day of the week, Vic.

Oh and: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19915.msg368473#msg368473

That's what makes you a bandwagon jumper - your own admission. And you've got the brass neck to call the rest of us for only supporting when we're winning? Give your head a shake.

Guest Invicta_Toon

being there

So was I SOOPAFAN.

I was also at Lillestrom, Villarreal, Wigan, Ventspils, Fulham, Everton, Levidia, Bolton, Portsmouth, Charlton, Sheff Utd, Celta, Portsmouth again, Reading, Watford, Chelsea, Spurs, Bolton (a), Man Utd, Birmingham, West Ham, Villa, Liverpool, Waregem, Middlesbrough, Alkmaar, Citeh, Arsenal, Chelsea and Blackburn.

If you want to play soopafan Top Trumps, I've got you every day of the week, Vic.

Oh and: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19915.msg368473#msg368473

That's what makes you a bandwagon jumper - your own admission. And you've got the brass neck to call the rest of us for only supporting when we're winning? Give your head a shake.

so sorry for not travelling up to support Jim Smith when I was 6 years old. I was probably watching the Bill at the time

Guest Invicta_Toon

Poor Vic, his first night back on here and he's already had his arse handed to him on a plate.

you wanna explain your avatar btw? are you into homo-erotic imagery?

I'm sure the sight of a fat little cockney bloke rubbing his man boob's would be enough to turn anyone tbh. What you doing up this time of night anyway Mick?

No idea what I'm doing up, I just haven't felt like going to sleep but i'm starting to get whinged at.

being there

So was I SOOPAFAN.

You've just fallen for his wind up. Hook, line and sinker.