Struggling to shift Season Tickets (again)

Rich

Got a letter through the post this morning offering me the option to take up a 2007/2008 ST (I have one already, although not in my name).

• They've sold out the Family Enclosure and Platinum Club.

• The Milburn Paddock and East Stand have "limited numbers" available.

• Everywhere else is obviously fair game, especially Milburn L7 if last season is anything to go by.

Seems like not everybody has been sold by the "fixed prices" and the "new era", which is not surprising, but still disappointing.

For anyone on the "waiting list" (if there is one anymore) it should be good news though, because it seems almost every area of the ground is still available.

Wonder if this is happening everywhere, or if the negativity of the past few years is going to be harder to shake than we thought?

The only other season where I've received this letter was the year just gone, where we didn't sell the full allocation of ST's for the entire season from what I could see. I'd be very surprised if there are that few left, especially considering the fact that only the East Stand and the Paddocks have what they are calling "limited numbers" and they make up two fairly miniscule portions of the ground.

Guest henke

I know its shooting off on a bit of a tangent, but whats the sports bar like and what do you get for the extra few hundred quid?

I was thinking about moving next year.