Dyer's House Attacked by Yobs.

NSG

In itself I think pelting Dyer's house with eggs is a pretty funny thing to do, mainly because it seems he's just not a very nice kid and has brought our club into disrepute while taking huge wages for a long time. It was only kids that did it anyway. It might make his mates think twice about signing for us but won't lose sleep over that - don't want anymore like him if possible. Might lower our asking price a little bit but it didn't look like people were biting our hands off at 5m anyway did it?

Might get turned into something bigger than it is cos of the way our national media is but anyone with anything about them will see through the hype and realise it was kids. Have read stories of Italian supporters attacking their own players in much more serious ways than this after bad performances etc and its never a big deal in the press. Dread to think what would have happened to him if he played for Lazio (for example) and had showed the same comptempt for them as he has done for us!

At the end of the day a few little charvas decided it'd be a laugh to egg the house of a player who's made a mockery of us for too long, and who I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't cross the street to help. Wouldn't have minded being there to watch his reaction when he realised what was happening!  

The part of Ipswich Dyer was brought up in makes Benwell look posh, so while this incident causes embarrassment to our region through the press reports, I reckon he should be able to cope with it.

Dyer went to Westbourne High School. Its not bad around there but not somewhere you would take polite company to dinner. Benwell (where my Dads family were raised before all escaping) isn't bad in places either but its better than the West side of Ipswich where he went. The real dodgy areas were around the East - Titus went to Holywells and that gives anything in Benwell a run for its money.

Haha whats your take on Chantry ? Westbourne is tame tbh. I got my only ever kicking outside Holywells school, the scummy bastards.  I just moved to Brazierswood, the posh bit that shares a post code with Holywells, fucking car insurance went through the roof.

Guest hagler

does anyone know where dyer lives?? not many charvers around there....also if its his kids he's moving back for or his sister ..you get them out of the situation......not move back to babysit them.........i know his first kid ...he done a eddy murphy/mel b thing..........but ill give him the benefit of the doubt...........he might have grown up...........like we have all have had to do..................also if he fucks off to man city...........is that close enough to fix things?

does anyone know where dyer lives?? not many charvers around there....also if its his kids he's moving back for or his sister ..you get them out of the situation......not move back to babysit them.........i know his first kid ...he done a eddy murphy/mel b thing..........but ill give him the benefit of the doubt...........he might have grown up...........like we have all have had to do..................also if he fucks off to man city...........is that close enough to fix things?

Probably lives in Darras Hall............no charvers there................but they can travel

In itself I think pelting Dyer's house with eggs is a pretty funny thing to do, mainly because it seems he's just not a very nice kid and has brought our club into disrepute while taking huge wages for a long time. It was only kids that did it anyway. It might make his mates think twice about signing for us but won't lose sleep over that - don't want anymore like him if possible. Might lower our asking price a little bit but it didn't look like people were biting our hands off at 5m anyway did it?

Might get turned into something bigger than it is cos of the way our national media is but anyone with anything about them will see through the hype and realise it was kids. Have read stories of Italian supporters attacking their own players in much more serious ways than this after bad performances etc and its never a big deal in the press. Dread to think what would have happened to him if he played for Lazio (for example) and had showed the same comptempt for them as he has done for us!

At the end of the day a few little charvas decided it'd be a laugh to egg the house of a player who's made a mockery of us for too long, and who I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't cross the street to help. Wouldn't have minded being there to watch his reaction when he realised what was happening!  

The part of Ipswich Dyer was brought up in makes Benwell look posh, so while this incident causes embarrassment to our region through the press reports, I reckon he should be able to cope with it.

Dyer went to Westbourne High School. Its not bad around there but not somewhere you would take polite company to dinner. Benwell (where my Dads family were raised before all escaping) isn't bad in places either but its better than the West side of Ipswich where he went. The real dodgy areas were around the East - Titus went to Holywells and that gives anything in Benwell a run for its money.

Haha whats your take on Chantry ? Westbourne is tame tbh. I got my only ever kicking outside Holywells school, the scummy bastards.  I just moved to Brazierswood, the posh bit that shares a post code with Holywells, f****** car insurance went through the roof.

Just reread that and meant to say Benwell is rougher than the West Side of Ipswich. Wife used to work in Claydon and a few friends I played football with lived in Chaaantry! Apologies for that. My mate lives down near there. That new development. Forgotten what its called. Hes been there since 2002 and had very little bother tbh Mind you he lives in a top floor flat 5 stories up. I know a fair few people who went to Holywells and worked there. Rough old place. Happily it's the only school in Ipswich I never set foot in!

Guest Geordiesned

We have some right f****** mongs following our club.

Don't be so harsh on yourself.

Shut up and put your shoes back on. ;)

Guest Lee-T

Your an embarrassment to Newcastle United Football Club, now fuck off and die you inbred spacker.

Your an embarrassment to Newcastle United Football Club, now fuck off and die you inbred spacker.

I think that pretty much seals the deal like.  blueyes.gif

Guest winchestermag

Dyer tries his socks off, and want to go down south and his family is there no other reason. Not because he doens't like the North east of NUFC or the fan, but some people seem to think its cool to hate him. Maybe we should go egg their houses.

Give your head a shake man!! It is not cool  :rolleyes: to hate him, he is a waster who has had 7 or 8 good games in the years he's been here, injury prone and whilst I do not condone personal attacks for the reasons given, Dire is almost the exception to me contradicting myself.

Get rid asap.

What a load of bollocks.

Less then obviously?

When grown men throw vitriolic abuse at players, perhaps due to a hereditary disease like sickle-cell hampering their rehabilitation, then who can blame the kids for following suit and being mindless too.

"Tha focking dorty skank" Get a fucking grip you sad cunt.

Guest Lee-T

Your an embarrassment to Newcastle United Football Club, now f*** off and die you inbred spacker.

No one asked you to speak, fuck off.

Your an embarrassment to Newcastle United Football Club, now f*** off and die you inbred spacker.

No one asked you to speak, fuck off.

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Great response to a bit of banter! Me thinks someone's been on the White Lightening. :lol:

Guest Lee-T

Great response to a bit of banter! Me thinks someone's been on the Merrydown cider. :lol:

No alcohol for Lee-T today, must be saved for the journey to Hull.

I know he's a wanker but it's not as if he's signing for Sunderland or has come out in the papers saying NUFC are crap and he hates it there or anything. Suppose every club has it's idiots though.