Geremi's pre-season performances

Guest Knightrider

I think it has to be clear that we have to get a RB as well as bringing in Dragutinovic. Geremi has to play in midfield and Carr is too s*** to start. Taylor could play there, but he is much better as a CB. Glen Johnson?

Don't know what games you've been watching mate but Carr has looked good in pre-season. Maybe Big Sam has "sorted" him out.

He's not too shit to start! :rolleyes:

He's too shit to start the season as our no1 RB.

Nice reading in the Chronicle article about Geremi and possibly being captain. I do think that Big Sam is going to play Geremi in CM mostly, especially after his preseason performances.

Good choice for captain imo, if he's choosen

I think it has to be clear that we have to get a RB as well as bringing in Dragutinovic. Geremi has to play in midfield and Carr is too s*** to start. Taylor could play there, but he is much better as a CB. Glen Johnson?

Don't know what games you've been watching mate but Carr has looked good in pre-season. Maybe Big Sam has "sorted" him out.

He's not too s*** to start! :rolleyes:

He's too s*** to start the season as our no1 RB.

Wanna bet?

Wanna bet?

Yes.

Just leave me you bank account number and sort code in a PM and i'll transfer the funds direct to you.

Wanna bet?

Yes.

Just leave me you bank account number and sort code in a PM and i'll transfer the funds direct to you.

What straight away? You mean like now? Are you not going to wait until he starts as RB on Saturday and proves you to be wrong? ...... okay!  :celb:

Wanna bet?

Yes.

What straight away? You mean like now? Are you not going to wait until he starts as RB on Saturday and proves you to be wrong? ...... okay!  :celb:

Nope, you are totally right, i was wrong!

Just send me your account details in a PM and i'll get right on to sending you your monies!

:coolsmiley:

I think he has shown enough to be a regular CM starter and have the armband too, a midfield pair of Barton and Geremi would work I reckon but for now go with Geremi and Smith at home and Geremi Butt away from home.

Wanna bet?

Yes.

What straight away? You mean like now? Are you not going to wait until he starts as RB on Saturday and proves you to be wrong? ...... okay!   :celb:

Nope, you are totally right, i was wrong!

Just send me your account details in a PM and i'll get right on to sending you your monies!

:coolsmiley:

You know what? I'm going to let you off with the monies! Just seeing you say that I was right and you were wrong is payment enough!  :cheesy:

Will be wasted at full back, be interesting to see what Sam does when Barton is back.

----- Geremi --- Barton -----

FTW.

Box-to-box attacker mixer-upper in Barton, while Geremi is the cool, calm and collected playmaker who can play the ball and spread the play - who'd probably sit back. Don't see why it wouldn't work.

Agree, and I'd stick Smith in instead of Barton while Barton is injured.