Your Support Is Needed!!!

kane2005

The Bring Back The Noise Campaign stepped up another level last week , with support from players and ex players for 4 days in a row in the chronicle supporting our campaign.

The Villa game was a poor atmosphere in my opinion , although us up in level 7 still gave it a go , with our flags , banners , and two stick flags. There was only two or three times when the whole ground where singing , and basically that isnt good enough.

We have had a meeting with the club last week , nothing great to shout about , except that the club are willing to help , as long we change the name and tidy up on a few other things. This we have completed , although our URL ,and homepage remain the same until something is sorted out. We are looking for new ideas for a name , we have several to choose from already but as far as i am concerned none of them are good enough.

Barnsley @ Home

I have spoke to some of the people high up on this site regarding a little bit of advertisment for our unofficial singing section in the strawberry corner and they are happy to oblige , as long as the name is changed. Well that has basically happened , just finalising it now.

Basically all i am asking for is , for you to come along  , give us a chance , join us in the corner , enjoy the football as well as back your team in voice.  For those who have kids , bring them along , i am sure they will learn some new songs , and will really enjoy having a sing along with us lot. We arent a bad bunch!!

Thanks for your time  , hope to see you in the corner.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

il be there lads, travelling up from manchester for that game, anything i can help with? i was sick of travelling up from cheshire way to sit at a game in silence and watch us sink to a defeat

Do a thread for name suggestions. (Was that supposed to be a link in the OP?) Here's some ideas.

The Choir

Toon Choir

The Geordie Choir

The Geordie Faithful

Toon Faithful

The Sound

Toon Sound

The Magpie Voice

The Magpie Sound

Twelth Man