Your Support Is Needed!!!

kane2005

Geordie Front

Toon Fanatics (good suggestion)

St James' Park Supporters club (original)

Geordie Nation

The Magpie's

Geordies Men (from wiki: "George II recruited many troops from around the Newcastle area. They were known as "George's men", which became "Geordies men" in the local dialect, hence Geordies.")

Toon Army UK (Toon Army USA fan club)

tilhængere forenet (fans united - in danish)

Bernician Legion

from Bernicia (a historical kingdom in NE England)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernicia

More ideas!

Level Seven.

I suggested that on the Toon Ultras site a while back, didn't seem to have much backing.

Wouldn't work for cup games though, unless they become "The Corner" ;)

Guest HGB1892

How about "The 'wacky' charva mongs that everybody else hates"?

Liking it. Would have said Zany meself rather than Wacky though.

Unfortunately it's the kind of sterile and premeditated shite that has infested the beautiful game over the last few years. Support should be spontaneous, passionate with a bit of humour and venom chucked in.

Not a coreographed scarf waving circus with some charvas leading chants off a song sheet creating an 'atmosphere'.

Unfortunately it's the kind of sterile and premeditated shite that has infested the beautiful game over the last few years. Support should be spontaneous, passionate with a bit of humour and venom chucked in.

Not a coreographed scarf waving circus with some charvas leading chants off a song sheet creating an 'atmosphere'.

We'll just give you a megaphone. You sound a barrel of laughs.

Guest HGB1892

Exactlt. SJP was at it's most fearsome when we were fucking diabolically bad. I can count on on hands the amount of times SJP has been truely intimidating since it became all seater.

Unfortunately it's the kind of sterile and premeditated s**** that has infested the beautiful game over the last few years. Support should be spontaneous, passionate with a bit of humour and venom chucked in.

We'll just give you a megaphone. You sound a barrel of laughs.

I would use it to burst your waxy ear drums.

Unfortunately it's the kind of sterile and premeditated s**** that has infested the beautiful game over the last few years. Support should be spontaneous, passionate with a bit of humour and venom chucked in.

Exactlt. SJP was at it's most fearsome when we were f****** diabolically bad. I can count on on hands the amount of times SJP has been truely intimidating since it became all seater.

These muppets haven't a clue about what football support is all about.

Guest HGB1892

Exactlt. SJP was at it's most fearsome when we were f****** diabolically bad. I can count on on hands the amount of times SJP has been truely intimidating since it became all seater.

These muppets haven't a clue about what football support is all about.

I hate myself for agreeing with you.