Do you trust Mike Ashley?

Guest Knightrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd trust him with a secret.

how big a secret?

Pretty big I reckon. Maybe even that one about the time you and I did that thing. He's a secretive man you know.

well, i wouldn't expect you to tell anyone OUR secret.

The Fat Man couldn't trust him to keep quiet about the shady accounting "mechanisms", mind.

SOME people on here trusted loved Fat Fred FFS!!!!

FYP Rob.

You know we all trust you like that lovable old grandfather.

To be fair, i dont think anyone in the premiership can trust any of there owners who arent part of the football tradition, (Abrahmovic, Lerner, Glazers) so i cant say i trust him, although his early signs have been ery very encouraging, i think the appointment of Mort could be one of the best things to happen to nufc because he seems like an intelligent articulated man who has a plan, the bottom line is that Ashley will only be in this for the profit and the fact that he hasn't cleared the debt but has made imore managable only sugges hat he wants the business to pay it off itself, and the only way he can do that is to make it a succes, which i think he will do. The early signs are very encouraging. I would much rather be in the position where we are now, then be throwing money around like Chelsea.

SOME people on here trusted loved Fat Fred FFS!!!!

FYP Rob.

You know we all trust you like that lovable old grandfather.

"you can fool some of the people all of the time..........."

I like the sound of Mort, seems a nice bloke. How can anyone say they trust/don't trust Ashley when we've not heard anything from him and have 1 picture of him sat at his desk to base it on?!

In that context, how can you say Mort seems like a nice bloke? Isn't that based on just as little?

No, because we've seen/read interviews with Mort and can see how he comes across etc. Ashley is just a mystery figure.