League of Hate: Final Positions

OzzieMandias

reading?!!  reading...

who the hell would vote for reading?  what on earth could there be to hate about them?

must be three people who were having a night out and tapped some fat lasses or something, what else could it be?  is there a more inoffensive club?

don't understand why we hate Spurs - never done us any harm, are miles away, play somedecent football, never been involved in a battle" with them on or off the pitch (tho I can remember a long run down to the Tube station at the Lane a few times) -

must be jealousy that they're taking our place as Drama Queens #1 in the PL

and the W Ham thing is puerly based on the current dodgy  business

Of course Leeds or Swansea weren't on the choices................. :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

17. Fulham  8

*Fulham are our least hated London team, while Derby and Reading simply seem to be off the radar.

Yet more evidence that Fulham are just indescribably dull. They've been in the league for years now, but most people still don't acknowledge the fact that they exist

The Tottenham thing is partly jealousy and partly the current climate on this board with a couple of Spurs posters who have been on here for quite a while and made a name for themselves. I can't remember people banging on about their hatred for Spurs when we beat them 7-1, or indeed until a couple of years ago when they started playing some decent football. I seem to remember Chelsea were never popular up here.

West Ham have also gained votes because of the Dyer incident, although we've always had issues with them ever since our fans petrol bombed the West Ham fans at St James' in the '80s, and last year their fans were singing songs about Roeder and his brain tumour. Doesn't surprise me they are high up the list, they hate us as well for obvious reasons.

don't understand why we hate Spurs - never done us any harm, are miles away, play somedecent football, never been involved in a battle" with them on or off the pitch (tho I can remember a long run down to the Tube station at the Lane a few times) -

must be jealousy that they're taking our place as Drama Queens #1 in the PL

and the W Ham thing is puerly based on the current dodgy  business

Of course Leeds or Swansea weren't on the choices................. :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

"He's only a poor little hammer..." Goes back to the 70's that.

I can't remember people banging on about their hatred for Spurs when we beat them 7-1

There was no need. I was just quietly satisfied that we had crushed them.

Or, in the case of that FA Cup reply at SJP when we beat them 6-1, loudly satisfied.