Paul Robinson

Thespence

Pisses me off when people say "Gullit got sacked for dropping Shearer" - no, he got sacked for, among other things, playing this joker up front in the biggest game of the season ahead of £23m worth of strikeforce.

why you so happy about it ?

Dunno why it is just a feeling I got. I got the same feeling when I saw Brian Atkinson,David Rush,Craig Russell etc all hit a downward path.

forgetting sam aiston,and warren hawke arent you

Dunno why it is just a feeling I got. I got the same feeling when I saw Brian Atkinson,David Rush,Craig Russell etc all hit a downward path.

Good spots :clap: they were the etc O0

Also forgot my personal favorite : Kieron "HE ONLY PLAYED 5 FUCKING MINS BUT WAS APPARENTLY BETTER THAN PELE" Brady

Also forgot my personal favorite : Kieron "HE ONLY PLAYED 5 f****** MINS BUT WAS APPARENTLY BETTER THAN PELE" Brady

thats the lad i was thinking of,didn't he have a reputation for going awol a tad in ireland or was signed on for a year and stayed in ireland not playing....or something like that ?

Also forgot my personal favorite : Kieron "HE ONLY PLAYED 5 f****** MINS BUT WAS APPARENTLY BETTER THAN PELE" Brady

thats the lad i was thinking of,didn't he have a reputation for going awol a tad in ireland or was signed on for a year and stayed in ireland not playing....or something like that ?

Was that not Thomas Butler

Butler left Sunderland due to unspecified personal reasons, returning to Ireland and stating his intention to leave professional football. While Sunderland were initially sympathetic to his situation, he eventually threatened them with legal action for breach of contract

Guest toonlass

Come on what about Jon Stead, the rising star, predicted for massive things, went to Sunderland and scored.....em how many?

Come on what about Jon Stead, the rising star, predicted for massive things, went to Sunderland and scored.....em how many?

I like the hired hands failing, but for me mackems (Makel/Robinson) or there next sooperstar (Brady/Butler) failing not only in football but life gives me more a warm glow.

I like the hired hands failing, but for me mackems (Makel/Robinson) or there next sooperstar (Brady/Butler) failing not only in football but life gives me more a warm glow.

Started doing alright again once he left the mackems, though. Good on him.