Enrique expectations

Dave

He's definitely gotta play against Derby. They will be the easiest team we'll play this season.

He might save him for a home league debut, seeing as he's being so delicate with him.

I agree with you though, he's got to start at Derby. This fitness reason we've been told can't hold true for much longer.

He's definitely gotta play against Derby. They will be the easiest team we'll play this season.

He might save him for a home league debut, seeing as he's being so delicate with him.

I agree with you though, he's got to start at Derby. This fitness reason we've been told can't hold true for much longer.

Funny you should say that, i always believe it's much easier to begin playing with an away game, less pressure, especially in our case.

Guest Milburnthedog

He doesn't seem to be the type to 'bomb on' up the wing aka Alan Kennedy type (for those old enough to remember), looks solid in position and we'll see how good a tackler he is when he's got someone to kick, erm...tackle. Without an attacking full back we need to play 442.

From what I saw of him on sky sports last year, was a solid left back, good work rate etc. Going forward wasn't bombing forward all the time but certainly put himself about. Looks a strong lad though so should be able to cope with more physical players in the prem. Look forward to seeing him play in the prem though.

Guest Oz Toon

On a slight tangent... apologies in advance.

What do you think Sam will do with Taylor?

Assuming Beye will be nailed on for RB and Enrique for LB that leaves Taylor fighting for a place as CB.

Given (no pun intended) that Caccapa and Rozie filled the CB positions and Taylor was pushed to RB against Wigan does that indicate Taylor is third choice. Nor sure Taylor will like warming the bench for to long.

Don't get me wrong I'm stoked that we have so much competition with two players for every position.

R/B Beye and Geremi or Carr

L/B Enrique and Zoggs

C/B Caccapa and Rozie or Taylor and Faye.

When Barton returns to the midfield adding a more attacking element I think the combination of Enrique and Zoggs on he left and Beye and Milner on the right serving Dukes Owen and co bodes well.

On a slight tangent... apologies in advance.

What do you think Sam will do with Taylor?

Assuming Beye will be nailed on for RB and Enrique for LB that leaves Taylor fighting for a place as CB.

Given (no pun intended) that Caccapa and Rozie filled the CB positions and Taylor was pushed to RB against Wigan does that indicate Taylor is third choice. Nor sure Taylor will like warming the bench for to long.

Don't get me wrong I'm stoked that we have so much competition with two players for every position.

R/B Beye and Geremi or Carr

L/B Enrique and Zoggs

C/B Caccapa and Rozie or Taylor and Faye.

When Barton returns to the midfield adding a more attacking element I think the combination of Enrique and Zoggs on he left and Beye and Milner on the right serving Dukes Owen and co bodes well.

I think Taylor will be on the bench...which will be the correct decision imo as Rozehnal and Cacapa are the better players at the moment.

Guest Oz Toon

Yeah that's the impression I had.  Yet it wasn't that long ago a lot of the lads were calling for him to be made captain but it seems he will struggle to hold a place at the moment. I must say although Rozie has done very little wrong, it's Caccapa that really impresses me, I mean he will only get better and he looks quality with a lot of strength and experience to his game.