NUFC want YOU to 'Have Your Say'!

Rich

One thing that's always impressed me with the atmosphere at both Liverpool and West Ham is how they play You'll never walk alone/Blowing bubbles right before kick off, they usually cut the music and get the fans singing it.

Would it work here with Blaydon Races?

I see .com pushing this suggestion on their website. O0

• 1 month later...

I can foresee potential problems for myself regarding future interaction with the box office, and I am sure there are others out there facing the same difficulties.

If I have wanted to go to an away game - and I go to more away than at home, I have had to get somebody to phone for me, and I can be grateful that I have had friends and family willing to sit it out on hold for me.

However, I have become independent since going to university, and although I was able to get friends to help me out while they were students like me, they are mostly now in full time jobs, so unable to help me during the day, which is the only time the box office is open.

I'm facing some really difficult barriers at the moment with people expecting to use the phone, even though  using the internet doesn't take up much more effort, and I know that these same barriers exist with the box office.

Therefore it would be great if NUFC expanded its online ticket service to include away games.

If anyone on here has been to a Falcons rugby match at Kingston park the catering is most impressive to what we get dished up with a whole hog ready for sarnies etc and i know they have far smaller crowds there but imho they should make a bit more effort ,can anyone tell us the catering at other grounds compares to ours as i havent been to an away game for donkeys years apart from semis and finals .

I can foresee potential problems for myself regarding future interaction with the box office, and I am sure there are others out there facing the same difficulties.

If I have wanted to go to an away game - and I go to more away than at home, I have had to get somebody to phone for me, and I can be grateful that I have had friends and family willing to sit it out on hold for me.

However, I have become independent since going to university, and although I was able to get friends to help me out while they were students like me, they are mostly now in full time jobs, so unable to help me during the day, which is the only time the box office is open.

I'm facing some really difficult barriers at the moment with people expecting to use the phone, even though  using the internet doesn't take up much more effort, and I know that these same barriers exist with the box office.

Therefore it would be great if NUFC expanded its online ticket service to include away games.

Write them a letter telling them your situation, you never know they might be helpful.

Write them a letter telling them your situation, you never know they might be helpful.

Haha, you think he can write?