Favourite Toon Player?

Guest K9

Guest firetotheworks

Currently Cacapa (Might be jumping on the bandwagon a bit early mind).

All time: Ginola. Not the best toon player, but my favourite still.

Guest Mr Sands

ALL TIME: Rob Lee, Shearer, Asprilla, Solano

Now is harder to look up to players who are more or less my age or younger. Although you gotta love Martins.

I really like Milner, though I know he's not the best player on the team. Martins would be a close second, I suppose.

All-time has to go to Shearer. Solano was always one of my favorites too. Incidently, today is the first time I'll see him in a West Ham shirt, and I'm not looking forward to it.

Guest toontoon

Something along the lines of "Dont worry, I won't eat your breakfast you fat c***" after Lampard got up and moved when Barton sat at the table.

:lol:

Guest redmayne

Something along the lines of "Dont worry, I won't eat your breakfast you fat c***" after Lampard got up and moved when Barton sat at the table.

That's class :coolsmiley:

He's my hero for that

Since ive been going to the games it has to be Laurent Robert, had him on my shirt and the same boots as him  :razz: also he was left footed (just like me) and that made me like him before i even saw him play

Since ive been going to the games it has to be Laurent Robert, had him on my shirt and the same boots as him  :razz: also he was left footed (just like me) and that made me like him before i even saw him play

you like to moan a bit too, mate? ;D

:lol: I just thought he was amazing at going forward but he was a moany lazy twat... just like me i guess then  :razz: (apart from i cant play football very well)