Clubs' anthems

madras

Z-Cars is OURS.

No.

No, it's not.

It's not exclusively Everton's theme however, I'm pretty sure that we've 'adopted' it for a fairly long time now.

I might be wrong but I think you started using it after the FA Cup final between us in '85

We first started using it when some of the actors from the show who were Evertonians came onto the pitch at half time to the theme tune. It just caught on from there.

'84. So it was  :blush:

Anyway, on topic I'm pretty sure "Delilah" is Stoke City

Would Villa's be Holte Enders In The Sky? Don't like that one myself. Leeds have Marching On Together which is a great song imo

Celtic- You'll never walk alone

Apparently, they've been singing it longer than Liverpool fans.

Don't be daft.

I've never been known for sticking up for scousers but thats been sung by the Kop since the 60s,regardless of what Celtic and Fulham say.

The U.K. chart hit was also sung by scousers - Jerry and the pacemakers

Celtic- You'll never walk alone

Apparently, they've been singing it longer than Liverpool fans.

Don't be daft.

I've never been known for sticking up for scousers but thats been sung by the Kop since the 60s,regardless of what Celtic and Fulham say.

The U.K. chart hit was also sung by scousers - Jerry and the pacemakers

It was sung by Man Utd first (think it was after Munich) and comes from a musical. Gerry & The Pacemakers covered it.

Now this has been brought up I'm going to just say how fucking annoyed I get when Man Utd/Boro and even more so, the fucking unwashed (for fucks sake!) sing their appauling, modified renditions of the Blaydon Races.

Man Utd's has to be the piss-poorest effort, especially as they lose the Geordie dialect in it by singing "going" instead of "gannin'".

Now this has been brought up I'm going to just say how f****** annoyed I get when Man Utd/Boro and even more so, the f****** unwashed (for fucks sake!) sing their appauling, modified renditions of the Blaydon Races.

Man Utd's has to be the piss-poorest effort, especially as they lose the Geordie dialect in it by singing "going" instead of "gannin'".

Same here, Bolton sing it as well. Sounds wank.

(Quote button mysteriously fucked.)

The worst one in the f*cking world, is when Spurs fans sing, "Ohhhh wheeen theeee spuuuuuuurs" in a long, drawn out droney way. Sounds f*cking awful.

And on that note, "Oh When The Saints" - Southampton.