Viduka...

beardsleymagic

Any news on his injury?

Also is he ever going to play for more than a game or two without getting injured?

I'm only saying this because I think the blokes a class above. If we can get him playing constantly and in the right system he will be the bargain of the season.

In my opinion he works better in 4-4-2 with the midfield bombing past him and little man buzzing around him for his flicks. IF we get most of our players fit then Sam needs to play 4-4-2 because as I said in a different thread at the moment we just don't have the personnel to play 4-3-3 effectively.

He was indeed quality once again. Some neat distrubution of the ball plus he battled well to win the ball back that eventually lead to our goal.

Could do with winning a few more headers, but I guess that's not really his game we should be playing it to his feet more.

Hes even more lazy than shola

can he not run or something?

That's the thing though, when you have a quality touch of the ball and great awareness, it ensures that you don't really need to do any running.

Oppositely, like Martins, you can also be good if you don't have a great touch but are dynamic and explosive.

When you have no touch, no pace and no awareness however it's a problem...