NUFC Goal of the Month for September

Skirge

Guest WalkervilleMag

I would of chose Viduka's 1st v West Ham.  Martins goal is shadowed out for be due to the cack performance on the day from the team.

I thought zoggys goal against boro was better than them all.

That was August though?

Haha so it was, f*** where has this month gone lol. Its been a while where we have had so many goals to choose from.

:lol:

Zoggys goal v Boro won goal of the motnh for August. :D

I would of chose Viduka's 1st v West Ham.  Martins goal is shadowed out for be due to the cack performance on the day from the team.

If it was goal and team performance of the month I would probably agree....

Got to be Viduka's second. Pure skill.

you're right. who else could come up with a finish like that.  what creativity to think of the double footed falling down shin banging knobber and pray it inside the post goal

It is close but I think I have to go for Martins. Viduka did very well to get to that ball and even better to direct where he did but Martins take and finish were both top class.  If it was Owen who scored that instead of Martins I reckon we would be hearing the likes of "those are the goals Martins can't score".

Guest optimistic nit

it'll save making another thread but why dont you add a poll to this one? i did one for august, and we could/should carry it thought till may.