January window targets

TRon

Would love SWP at SJP.

Yup. Would have him and him only in January tbh. Maybe a left-back, but it's hardly crucial given there'll be Zoggy for cover (Duff will be back by then and the two will most likely rotate for that wing spot).

Don't really see why there's this talk of a defensive midfielder. We've got Geremi, Butt, Faye, Rozehnal all capable of playing there.

Would love SWP at SJP.

Yup. Would have him and him only in January tbh. Maybe a left-back, but it's hardly crucial given there'll be Zoggy for cover (Duff will be back by then and the two will most likely rotate for that wing spot).

“If Shaun Wright-Phillips wants to come back here' date=' I would personally open the gates for him tomorrow. I won't pay his [present'] salary, but I would open the gates, of course, although I have no idea if that is possible.

“I didn’t take him to the World Cup in 2006 because he signed for Chelsea and didn’t play. I didn't notice a change in him after that, but it was obviously very difficult for him.

“He has pace, good technique and is very direct, not just with crosses but with going straight to the goal. He is a fantastic player. I think he is getting better and better. What I’ve seen of him this season, he has been doing very well.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article2741624.ece

:naughty:

Guest DazzaNufc1892

not read this whole thread, so i dont know if any of these names have been said, but from a few people in the football world i have talked to they seem quite sure we have enquired as to the availability of riquelme and crouch.