Anelka

McCormick

Guest scousertommy

anelka and diouf at bargain prices next summer  :thup:

As a Liverpool fan I read this and wonder if you're actively seeking an implosion at your club. Anelka - great talent, bad attitude - he wants to play in the CL and if say he joined you in Jan and this time next year you were 8th or 9th you would see a lot of stories of him wanting to move on to a "bigger" club.

As for Diouf.. :yikes: talented player but will be nothing but trouble if he doesn't get his way.

We had both and believe me you'll regret it if one or both are at your club next year.

p.s. Samuel Eto'o tried to get his agent to get him a move to Anfield because he wanted to play with Owen. Houllier turned a £6m deal down and instead paid £10m for Diouf! :kasper:

As a Liverpool fan I read this and wonder if you're actively seeking an implosion at your club. Anelka - great talent, bad attitude - he wants to play in the CL and if say he joined you in Jan and this time next year you were 8th or 9th you would see a lot of stories of him wanting to move on to a "bigger" club.

As for Diouf.. :yikes: talented player but will be nothing but trouble if he doesn't get his way.

We had both and believe me you'll regret it if one or both are at your club next year.

p.s. Samuel Eto'o tried to get his agent to get him a move to Anfield because he wanted to play with Owen. Houllier turned a £6m deal down and instead paid £10m for Diouf! :kasper:

I agree.

Guest Knightrider

I wouldn't have any concerns with either under Allardyce who had no problem keeping the pair under control and happy, especially Diouf who when Sam left Bolton said he cried.

I wouldn't have any concerns with either under Allardyce who had no problem keeping the pair under control and happy, especially Diouf who when Sam left Bolton said he cried.

They like Sam especially Diouf.

i'd definitely replace shola for anelka but then how can we make all our strikers happy?.. one of the big guys must go if this is to work

Maybe if we get into Europe next season, we could keep all four happy (including Anelka)...

And I also think Diouf would solve the RW problem...

Guest Harry-Norway

Sell Owen to City,buy in Anelka,Martins and Anelka on top will be a hit.lets get Owen out when we still can get some money back for him