Viduka and Enrique talk tactics...

Yorkie

Just got this email off a pal of mine: :lol:

"Check this story out:

From what I gather,my Cousin Craig & his son went to SJP for the Prem game against Everton.Craig & Liam try to get to a game when they can while the whole family are over from Southern Spain every so often.

Craig takes Liam to Malaga's matches usually & he's still going,despite CF's drop the 2nd tier recently.

Being born out there & having grown up learning Spanish our Liam's quite fluent (very confident too but Wor Craig was a quietly confident type too)

Now to the point-

The two of them managed somehow to find their way into the players lounge after the game & were having a mingle amongst all our footy friends.They got chatting to big Mark Viduka & he must've assumed they were VIPS.

Craig's talking about his bar out in Spain,Liam & his daughter Sophie being well learned in the lingo etc.

Viduka has a brainwave & having discovered this,gets Wor Liam to translate to Jose Enrique.Before they knew it,there's the two of them in a conversation about tactics etc & an 11 year old acting as a full translator.

Craig & Liam both got a drink out of the two players & I bet even Craig was offered a job for his son in the process.No doubt Liam got an auto graph or two beforehand.......

I gather my cousin probably thought it might be wise to make an exit before the attention was on them & the small matter that they weren't really supposed to be there."

"Check this story out:

From what I gather,my Cousin Craig & his son went to SJP for the Prem game against Everton.Craig & Liam try to get to a game when they can while the whole family are over from Southern Spain every so often.

Craig takes Liam to Malaga's matches usually & he's still going,despite CF's drop the 2nd tier recently.

Being born out there & having grown up learning Spanish our Liam's quite fluent (very confident too but Wor Craig was a quietly confident type too)

Now to the point-

The two of them managed somehow to find their way into the players lounge after the game & were having a mingle amongst all our footy friends.They got chatting to big Mark Viduka & he must've assumed they were VIPS.

Craig's talking about his bar out in Spain,Liam & his daughter Sophie being well learned in the lingo etc.

Viduka has a brainwave & having discovered this,gets Wor Liam to translate to Jose Enrique.Before they knew it,there's the two of them in a conversation about tactics etc & an 11 year old acting as a full translator.

Craig & Liam both got a drink out of the two players & I bet even Craig was offered a job for his son in the process.No doubt Liam got an auto graph or two beforehand.......

I gather my cousin probably thought it might be wise to make an exit before the attention was on them & the small matter that they weren't really supposed to be there."

Yes very cute...care to tell us any more about the tactics?

"Check this story out:

Now to the point-

Yes very cute...care to tell us any more about the tactics?

Viduka:  "Now listen here mate, when you get the ball, hit it straight up to me.  None of this passing it through the midfield shit you go for in Spain.  In England the midfielders are for tackling.  If you want to get on at this club, knock it straight up to me, the quicker the better.  Look, I'm not telling you anything the gaffer won't tell you.  Right son, go on tell him that."

Craig's son (in Spanish):  "Fatty here says whatever you do don't lump the ball forward to him.  That Barton bloke's a psycho and if you don't give him the ball he'll bray you."