Drogba to demand move

Dokko

Guest Ridzuan

I dont think Drogba will want to move here or any other Premiership club for that matter.I think hell be off soon,maybe not as soon as January but during the transfer window after that and he probably going to join Inter or Milan.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

AC Milan or Real Madrid. No chance of him going back to France, he knows the league is shite and the wages are too low for a start. If Inter do sell Adriano and release Crespo in the summer then he could well end up there.

I dont think Drogba will want to move here or any other Premiership club for that matter.I think hell be off soon,maybe not as soon as January but during the transfer window after that and he probably going to join Inter or Milan.

nice avatar Ridz! 

Chelsea are in real trouble in my opinion. Can see them failing to make top 4, and may even struggle for 5th or 6th dependent on the form of other clubs.

Too much quality to fail and fall out of the top 4. Their backup is good enough to finish 5th at least.

Grant maybe a bit shite, they may have their problems, but i cant see their home record dissolving too drastically in the near future, however, they are very vulnerable to some sticky results. Its a good time to play them, its a good thing for the EPL.

Chelsea are in real trouble in my opinion. Can see them failing to make top 4, and may even struggle for 5th or 6th dependent on the form of other clubs.

Too much quality to fail and fall out of the top 4. Their backup is good enough to finish 5th at least.

Grant maybe a bit s****, they may have their problems, but i cant see their home record dissolving too drastically in the near future, however, they are very vulnerable to some sticky results. Its a good time to play them, its a good thing for the EPL.

West Ham were supposed to have had too much quality last season to get involved in a relegation battle.

A team full of good individuals doesn't always translate into a good team. Especially considering the situation with Drogba being unhappy. Who else is unhappy? I can well see Chelsea dropping out of the top four this season.

Grant maybe a bit s****, they may have their problems, but i cant see their home record dissolving too drastically in the near future, however, they are very vulnerable to some sticky results. Its a good time to play them, its a good thing for the EPL.

West Ham were supposed to have had too much quality last season to get involved in a relegation battle.

A team full of good individuals doesn't always translate into a good team. Especially considering the situation with Drogba being unhappy. Who else is unhappy? I can well see Chelsea dropping out of the top four this season.

WHU squad didn't win the league twice.

WHU squad didn't win the league twice.

No they didn't, but then I'm not suggesting that Chelsea will be involved in a relegation battle either, only drop a few places in the league.

who'll make top 4 then ant?

Well I'm betting that the top three is pretty predictable....the usual suspects of Man UTD, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Fourth is the unknown quantity. It's early days but Man City might be a decent bet. Aston Villa could be in with a bit of a shout too, and as unlikely as it seems even maybe Spurs if they can start to get their act together.

Of course Chelsea on paper have far more quality than all of those teams, but it depends on how much you think that a manager affects team performance as opposed to just players. I could be wrong but I think that Grant is way out of his depth in the premiership, and I'm sure that Erikson, O'Neil and Even Martin Jol are better managers than Grant.

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how Chelsea perform this season.

Outside prediction.....Look for Abramovich bringing in a new manager in February  :parky:

Guest nufc 4 life

suprise suprise quote from the beeb

Drogba regrets 'quit' admission 

Drogba won the Golden Boot after 20 league goals in 2006

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba says he regrets his comments in a French magazine in which he made it clear he wished to leave the west London club.

"I am a Chelsea player and will be 100% committed and supportive to my manager, my team-mates and the club," he said in a statement released by Chelsea.

"I will not be discussing my future any further until I meet privately with the club at the end of the season."

In an interview with France Football, he said he "wanted to leave Chelsea".

"Something is broken with Chelsea," he was quoted as saying. "The damage is big in the dressing-room.

"Nothing can stop me from leaving now," he added, listing Barcelona, Real Madrid, and both Milan clubs as possible destinations.

606: DEBATE

If he wants to go, let him go. No player is bigger than the club

BH

Drogba, 29, joined Chelsea from Marseille for £24m in July 2004 and has been the subject of regular speculation since then despite a prolific record with the Blues.

His comments suggested the Ivory Coast star was keen to leave the club in the January transfer window.

But Chelsea manager Avram Grant said on Friday he was keen to speak to the player in private to quell any further dressing-room unrest.

"I can't tell you something because I read it in the paper. I need to discuss it with him," Grant said.

"I have read many things that were not true about problems in the dressing-room.

"Now you know there was no problem in the dressing-room until now and I hope it will continue like that.

"This attitude has brought us good results in a very difficult time.

"I am very happy with the atmosphere and the attitude of the players until now and I am sure that it will continue."

Drogba signed a four-year contract in November 2006 but told the BBC the following month he had considered leaving the previous summer in the wake of Chelsea's second successive league title.