Platini attacks owners of Man Utd and Liverpool.

Parky

I'm talking specifically about people who think apponting these DOF's can somehow guarantee that whoever appoints such a thing can guarantee success and a good appointment.

I don't remember saying it guarantee's sucess? Perhaps you can find a quote from me on here where I've said that? (not off your shitty Hoawaythetoon forum where you can edit it)

So that's this you've lied about, me not replying to you even though you quoted me, being Leazes Mag on toontastic for months, HTL not being your brother, claiming you always thought Boumsong was shit until a post was found where you thought he was composed, good on the ball and better than you expected. The list goes on and on.

Yet when someone finds a post where you claimed Souness was a top boss and better than Keegan after a decent start here you expect everyone to believe it was edited and 3 good lads in Scottish Mag, Shearergol and Craig are all lying for each other, they're lying and we all should believe a serial bullshitter like you?

http://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

you mean the shitty forum that you agreed to become a mod on  mackems.gif

Why don't you try and set up a board of your own Baggy, if its so simple, and you're so clever  mackems.gif

I signed up because I felt sorry for you and thought by doing that I wouldn't have you stalking me on this forum like a lovesick teenager.

aah, poor lad. You mean, because I keep reminding you, and you won't admit that you wasted all that time telling us all about that sooper dooper system at Spurs that guaranteed success has all gone pear shaped ?

mackems.gif

Whats your infatuation with Spurs anyway ? How good a supporter of NUFC are you Baggy ?

I never said it guarantee's success so why continue to lie?

As for Spurs, I admire their set up and how they've gone about changing the club from top to bottom without having to go into debt, it's better than our 1 scout, awful youth academy, ridiculous wage structure that we couldn't afford, £100 million in debt and losing an average of £1.5 million a month.

You don't understand things like this though so it's wasted on you, back the manager like Shepherd, Ridsdale and Bates did is the way to go.

Shame, but you wouldn't know a true mediocre board and team if it hits you on the head, I can assure you that you have not seen true mediocrity at Newcastle united during your time supporting the club, if you do, that is, as you are avoiding my question as to how good a supporter you are. How many games have you seen the toon play then Matthew ?

If you want to support a team that puts its finances before true ambition, you should have supported the mackems during the last 15 years.

You won't understand this, but you're just a bairn.

Just stop following me around you fucking oddball.

I bet you haven't seen the toon play, hardly if at all , have you Matthew ? Why don't you reply, it may give some credibility to the fact that you thik you know everything ?

Why would the amount of games I've been to give credibility to what I say?

Are you saying that people you agree with like Parky who lives in Germany, his opinions are worthless because they don't go to games regular?

In that case, Parky is proof that sometimes you can talk sense despite living away. Unfortunately, you aren't. Why not tell us, Matthew ?

So if I don't talk sense then what difference does it matter if I live in Australia or have a season ticket in the gallowgate?

Now can you stop stalking me please.

I'm talking specifically about people who think apponting these DOF's can somehow guarantee that whoever appoints such a thing can guarantee success and a good appointment.

I don't remember saying it guarantee's sucess? Perhaps you can find a quote from me on here where I've said that? (not off your shitty Hoawaythetoon forum where you can edit it)

So that's this you've lied about, me not replying to you even though you quoted me, being Leazes Mag on toontastic for months, HTL not being your brother, claiming you always thought Boumsong was shit until a post was found where you thought he was composed, good on the ball and better than you expected. The list goes on and on.

Yet when someone finds a post where you claimed Souness was a top boss and better than Keegan after a decent start here you expect everyone to believe it was edited and 3 good lads in Scottish Mag, Shearergol and Craig are all lying for each other, they're lying and we all should believe a serial bullshitter like you?

Why don't you try and set up a board of your own Baggy, if its so simple, and you're so clever  mackems.gif

I signed up because I felt sorry for you and thought by doing that I wouldn't have you stalking me on this forum like a lovesick teenager.

aah, poor lad. You mean, because I keep reminding you, and you won't admit that you wasted all that time telling us all about that sooper dooper system at Spurs that guaranteed success has all gone pear shaped ?

mackems.gif

Whats your infatuation with Spurs anyway ? How good a supporter of NUFC are you Baggy ?

As for Spurs, I admire their set up and how they've gone about changing the club from top to bottom without having to go into debt, it's better than our 1 scout, awful youth academy, ridiculous wage structure that we couldn't afford, £100 million in debt and losing an average of £1.5 million a month.

You don't understand things like this though so it's wasted on you, back the manager like Shepherd, Ridsdale and Bates did is the way to go.

Shame, but you wouldn't know a true mediocre board and team if it hits you on the head, I can assure you that you have not seen true mediocrity at Newcastle united during your time supporting the club, if you do, that is, as you are avoiding my question as to how good a supporter you are. How many games have you seen the toon play then Matthew ?

If you want to support a team that puts its finances before true ambition, you should have supported the mackems during the last 15 years.

I bet you haven't seen the toon play, hardly if at all , have you Matthew ? Why don't you reply, it may give some credibility to the fact that you thik you know everything ?

Are you saying that people you agree with like Parky who lives in Germany, his opinions are worthless because they don't go to games regular?

In that case, Parky is proof that sometimes you can talk sense despite living away. Unfortunately, you aren't. Why not tell us, Matthew ?

So if I don't talk sense then what difference does it matter if I live in Australia or have a season ticket in the gallowgate?

I'm not stalking you, but you should think of these things before you go around digging up people's old posts [edited or not]. Like I said, if you talk shite I'll tell you. All your bollocks about Spurs and your praise of your hero Keyring, is bollocks.

Strange how you dont' answer what i ask you, it sort of tells me something, which is your opinions are mostly bollocks on account of the fact you know nowt about the club, its history, or its players past and present.

Simple fact is, son, you like to dish it out but can't take it back, can you ? And as you think howaythetoon is a shitty little site and you're so clever, why not try having a go at it, do you want to ? Or are you just full of shite as usual and lacking the initiative to try ?

What seems to escape your stupid little brain, is that you, as a mod, were in a position to try and make it better, but couldn't. What an idiot.

mackems.gif

I'm not stalking you, but you should think of these things before you go around digging up people's old posts [edited or not]. Like I said, if you talk shite I'll tell you. All your bollocks about Spurs and your praise of your hero Keyring, is bollocks.

Strange how you dont' answer what i ask you, it sort of tells me something, which is your opinions are mostly bollocks on account of the fact you know nowt about the club, its history, or its players past and present.

Where have I said Dyer was my hero? Stop telling lies.

I said he's a better player than Alan Smith which is my opinion, you may value hard work and wanting to play for the shirt over pace and the ability to get in behind defenders but I don't, that's your opinion, as in typical stalker fashion you bring it up in threads that it has nothing to do with, the same with that about Spurs.

As I said to you before, you don't understand the good the Spurs board or DOF have done because it doesn't interest you, you don't care that the club has one scout, a shite youth system, £100 million in debt, a wage bill far too high for our income or that the club is losing on average £1.5 million a month, you've got no interest in any of this and only care that the chairman backs the manager with no thought as to where the money comes from, that's fine if you think like that and I'm sure you're not the only one but perhaps you should avoid debates where people are looking at ways for the club to become bigger and better without the risk of going bust.

As for how many games I've been to, you asked me that around a year ago and it was over a 100 games then, you know I've got a season ticket in the gallowgate and that I go to a few away games every season too, why it's any of your business I'm not sure but you can use it in a dick measuring contest if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Now I've asked you a few times now can you please leave me alone.

mackems.gif

Where have I said Dyer was my hero? Stop telling lies.

I said he's a better player than Alan Smith which is my opinion, you may value hard work and wanting to play for the shirt over pace and the ability to get in behind defenders but I don't, that's your opinion, as in typical stalker fashion you bring it up in threads that it has nothing to do with, the same with that about Spurs.

As I said to you before, you don't understand the good the Spurs board or DOF have done because it doesn't interest you, you don't care that the club has one scout, a shite youth system, £100 million in debt, a wage bill far too high for our income or that the club is losing on average £1.5 million a month, you've got no interest in any of this and only care that the chairman backs the manager with no thought as to where the money comes from, that's fine if you think like that and I'm sure you're not the only one but perhaps you should avoid debates where people are looking at ways for the club to become bigger and better without the risk of going bust.

As for how many games I've been to, you asked me that around a year ago and it was over a 100 games then, you know I've got a season ticket in the gallowgate and that I go to a few away games every season too, why it's any of your business I'm not sure but you can use it in a dick measuring contest if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Now I've asked you a few times now can you please leave me alone.

harping on about "top player" keyring.........

and you don't like people "Stalking" you, or saying things you say you haven't said.......

the irony couldn't be more obvious.

I dont' give a shite about Spurs, and I expect - with all due respect to MJ who seems to be a canny lad - I don't suppose many others on here do either. I dont' give a shite about your "systems" either, I told you ages ago that it is only the manager that counts, the fact they have sacked Jol proves it conclusively. You were talking bollocks, and still are. Like I said, if you put making a profit before speculating you should have supported the mackems while Shepherd was chairman, in fact, if you put profit before speculating and hated him and Hall so much, then your identikit club was indeed, 12 miles down the road.

As always, you won't get this, because you haven't got a clue. You wouldn't know true mediocrity if it hit you on the head with a hammer.

Shame you had to drag up old posts by people rather than leave them alone eh ? See what I said about liking to dish it out but can't take it - the REAL reason why you got a strop on and starting slating howaythetoon.

If you think you can do better, have a go. Go on, set one up and have a go.