Fans Forum German Style

ElDiablo

From The Independent on Sunday:

"Bayern director Uli Hoeness says he's 'relaxed' after attacking fans during a forum intended to debate the club's reliance on corporate money. 'What?' Hoeness replied to a question about executive boxes. 'What ****. Who do you people think you are? This stadium cost 340million euros and we're not going to pay for that with the 7 euros you pay to come in. You create the **** atmosphere, not me - I work my arse off. Who do you think finances your cheap tickets? The people in the VIP boxes, that's who. We're taking from them to give to you. Total ****. Who do you think you are?'"

Mike & Mort take note.  :celb: O0

From The Independent on Sunday:

"Bayern director Uli Hoeness says he's 'relaxed' after attacking fans during a forum intended to debate the club's reliance on corporate money. 'What?' Hoeness replied to a question about executive boxes. 'What ****. Who do you people think you are? This stadium cost 340million euros and we're not going to pay for that with the 7 euros you pay to come in. You create the **** atmosphere, not me - I work my arse off. Who do you think finances your cheap tickets? The people in the VIP boxes, that's who. We're taking from them to give to you. Total ****. Who do you think you are?'"

Mike & Mort take note.  :celb: O0

mackems.gif

Awesome response!

You cant really complain if you are only paying 7 euros to get in, whats that about £4:50? 

Guest kleinhero

No one was complaining about the prices,the only thing every fan of Bayern Munich is complaining about is the fact that Hoeneß and Rummenigge treat most of the fans like shite and that there is no atmosphere at all in the stadium.Just a few fans behing the 2 goals have to pay just 7 Euros (if you have a season pass,which costs about 120€) all the other fans have to pay much more.

Guest optimistic nit

aye, cause the atmosphere is their fault. :lol: so only a few fans get to pay 7 euro's, as said above darlington (darlington!) cost 20euro's. how many fans get in for less than that?

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Darlington costs £15 :(

Joke that, nearly choked when the woman asked my dad for £45 quid for 3 tickets!  League 2 for christ sakes!

Guest LucaAltieri

Darlington costs £15 :(

Joke that, nearly choked when the woman asked my dad for £45 quid for 3 tickets!  League 2 for christ sakes!

Got to pay for the new stadium... I remember paying £4 to get into the tin shed!